Anyone has FE4 shocks for sale?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By odthetruth
  • 2 Post By repenttokyo
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Anyone has FE4 shocks for sale? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hi guys, I know that there are many people who upgrade to FG2 and as a result they have an ...
    ben.gators is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS

Anyone has FE4 shocks for sale?

Hi guys,

I know that there are many people who upgrade to FG2 and as a result they have an extra set of FE4 shocks that is in good condition. Anyone has a front set of FE4 for sale? I searched the classified, but couldn't find anything for front.

Thanks,
    B

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Re: Anyone has FE4 shocks for sale?

I have a set of FE4 shocks in good condition. I'm unsure of the mileage on them... I would think ~30-40k range? I picked them up maybe a year ago, and to be honest... never set em up and may not intend to. It was just too good of a deal when it was up to pass it by. If I can find the thread I picked em up from, I'll know what they actually saw for mileage

If there's any way to test it... I'll do that as well.

I sold springs to a friend of mine on the CTS section of this forum.
    ben.gators and ben.gators like this.

[2006 CTS-V]
    Bolt ons and Bolt ins, and Bolt underneaths.

repenttokyo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

They are $100 each up front and $200 each rear from Luke @ Lindsay - not to steal the thunder from odthetruth.
    ben.gators and ben.gators like this.

Automobile(s): '14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS

Quote Originally Posted by repenttokyo View Post
    They are $100 each up front and $200 each rear from Luke @ Lindsay - not to steal the thunder from odthetruth.
    Thanks! If they are so cheap, I will definitely buy new!

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    You plan to buy or will buy???

^
    I am one phone call far from buying myself a V1! It is the same V1 that we talked about, and as I told you it needs front shocks. I am planning to fly to the mainland and pick it up in person and drive to the west coast and drop it off in the port. I was trying to see if there is anyone in the mainland, especially around my travel path, who has the shocks. That would be much easier if I buy it and pick it up locally. But if new shocks are just $100, I would buy new!

But boy, the last call is always hard! You always start to doubt is this what you want? Right now I need to make a decision between two cars! B8 A4 Quattro premium plus, or a V1! I have been offered good deals on both and it is hard to choose one! I love both of them....

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    That V1 you're looking at could be a good deal for the price. Have you talked price with them lately?

8. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.