2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, XM /iPod Mod in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; So I performed the XM/iPod switch using the radio shack cable and instructions from here: http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answe...tch/index.html The audio from my ...
- 05-05-13 06:47 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2007 Silver
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Nashville, TN
XM /iPod Mod
So I performed the XM/iPod switch using the radio shack cable and instructions from here: http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answe...tch/index.html
The audio from my iPod works fine. But, if I turn down the volume on the iPod to zero, I can still here some XM broadcasts.
Thoughts? Are there other wires that need to be disconnected to completely disable XM?
- 05-06-13 11:15 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2006 CTS V
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
Re: XM /iPod Mod
You could pull the fuse for XM under the back seat
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"