SE Mich Guys/Gals: May 5th at Baker's Restaurant
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, SE Mich Guys/Gals: May 5th at Baker's Restaurant in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; What : First V get together for 2013 for Michigan and surrounding area guys/gals When: May 5th (that's Cinco de ...
    rand49er is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

SE Mich Guys/Gals: May 5th at Baker's Restaurant

What: First V get together for 2013 for Michigan and surrounding area guys/gals

When: May 5th (that's Cinco de Mayo) at about 12:30 pm (for just a couple of hours)

Where: Baker's Restaurant (Milford, Michigan) http://www.bakersofmilford.com/1/252/index.asp

This is the opening day of the free car show they have every Sunday all summer long, and several of us try to meet up here every year. This is a very family-oriented event ... the restaurant is very nice, there's a miniature golf place next door if you bring kids or if you are so inclined, and there's a Dairy Queen across the street. The cars are plentiful and amazing. Hopefully, the weather will be accommodating.

I tried to make a list of local people, but I know I'm missing several. Here's who I have:

Den_93
    JD03Cobra
    Bigron
    ronr
    PJGross
    Tmac11
    barrok69
    liqidvenom
    GMBound
    slothV
    Chris Cornett
    WesH8398 (Sarnia)
    ROG (Toledo)

There are more; I just didn't have time to search for them all, and the Registry doesn't have even 10% of actual V owners listed.

So, come on out there, and let's put a face on those who've we not met before in the flesh. You'll have a GREAT time!!!
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

Re: SE Mich Guys/Gals: May 5th at Baker's Restaurant

I'm free that morning until 1:00 ish. I'll probably show up around 11:00a depending on the weather of course. It's still snowing...wtf

Quote Originally Posted by JD03Cobra View Post
    ... It's still snowing...wtf
    Don't tell everybody!

Oh, what the heck ... yes, it's true ... it's been snowing for the better part of the day today. But, it's suppose to be in the 70s beginning in a couple of days and WILL be nice on the 5th. I guarantee it!
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Den_93 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V

Don't for get George aka Torxila. I'll be there around 11ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Den_93 View Post
    Don't for get George aka Torxila. I'll be there around 11ish.
    I sent him the link to this thread!

Should we do a similar thread on the V2 (hoity toity*) forum?

* Just kidding!

Chris Cornett is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V Platinum Mist
    I will try and make it

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cornett View Post
    I will try and make it
    I've heard THAT before.

Chris Cornett is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V Platinum Mist
    Well Milford is an almost an hour away and I have been 70 hrs a week so I cant say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cornett View Post
    Well Milford is an almost an hour away and I have been 70 hrs a week so I cant say for sure.
    Depending on where you are in Dearborn, it's about 40 minutes maximum. Baker's is right on Milford Road half way between I-96 and the city of Milford itself, so you don't even have to go all the way into town. If you've been working 70 hrs a week, I can understand that free time is pretty precious to you.

But, we really don't get together much around here. The Dream Cruise is the only other time unless something pretty special pops up, and that isn't often. Make it if you can; would love to put a face on a name.

jeph054 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Hey guys,
    I've meet up with some folks on here when I lived in KY and it is good to put a face with a name. I will be attending as I just moved back in Jan. See you all on the 5th!

I grew up in Rochester Hills. What cross roads are you near?

I just got my car back from a new clutch install (LS9) and a new tune (Dr. Phil). It feels like a new car. The old F' Twin disk Clutch I had was a POS!

Quote Originally Posted by Den_93 View Post
    I just got my car back from a new clutch install (LS9) and a new tune (Dr. Phil). It feels like a new car. The old F' Twin disk Clutch I had was a POS!
    Excellent! Who installed your clutch? My stock clutch is getting long in the tooth.

Jakes Automotive in Sterling Heights. I had some mod hell issues, but that was because I had some bad used parts.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.