How'd your weekend go with your V? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree12Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, How'd your weekend go with your V? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; while exiting the freeway last night, I swerved for a kitten "damn that stupid, cute little kitten!" so ... this ...
    D3l7a3ch0 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Black-on-Black

Re: How'd your weekend go with your V?

while exiting the freeway last night, I swerved for a kitten

"damn that stupid, cute little kitten!"

so ... this thread has limited its own lifespan with the title, unless it is left to stand for every weekend hereafter? are we extending it to cover weekdays as well, cuz last night was a Tuesday...

joshuajohn1981 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V
    Quote Originally Posted by D3l7a3ch0
    while exiting the freeway last night, I swerved for a kitten

"damn that stupid, cute little kitten!"

so ... this thread has limited its own lifespan with the title, unless it is left to stand for every weekend hereafter? are we extending it to cover weekdays as well, cuz last night was a Tuesday...
    Dude! Did you go back and pick it up??
    D3l7a3ch0 and D3l7a3ch0 like this.

no, I didn't see the rest of the litter but it looked intent on going somewhere--probably to find the rest of its family.

and um... on a related note, I admire cute kittens but have learned to not pick them up.......

tophat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Went to Az for the weekend only to see everyone driving around in 90 degree weather pissed my V was at the airport parking lot and not with me, only to get back sunday to rain then snow, looking forward to 70 degrees this weekend here in MN, summer will come soon

Wingsfan4life is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V Black Raven
    All us Mn boys really should meet up someplace in the next few weeks...maybe when rice killers start meeting up on Mondays we should represent

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Jogged away from an Evo X, and put some 11s down in the street. Other then that, nothing much. This weekend I'll be mounting up my 275s and karting most likely.

[2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

carlson_mn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Platinum 06 CTS-V, kooks, magnaflow

Quote Originally Posted by JD03Cobra View Post
    Just went through the 5th winter with mine... definitely no garage queen here. On snow tires the V does very well. Looking forward to some warm pavement any day now.
    I think I know what you're saying, but not to give anyone the wrong idea I'll say that in my opinion the V even with good snow tires simply gets by in the winter (which is enough to make us happy). Got a ride in my co-workers regular old 2007 Chevy Impala with all-seasons and it simply plowed through 6" of unplowed crap like a tank. Heavy FWD cars with narrow tires can't be beat.

On another note the sunshine was out today it was nice, had an enthusiast guy in a Mazdaspeed 6 pacing me today on a road, we did a roll race he got a big jump and was WOT at about 30mph on some rain soaked roads, I kept it in 3rd so not to spin and reigned him after a bit, he said his goal is to have a V someday. Maybe I shouldn't tell him there's an 04 in town for sale for $9k.... he thinks they're expensive/special still lol.
    D3l7a3ch0 and D3l7a3ch0 like this.

whoa awesome

dmint is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V

People in colorado cant drive period! Wether its snowing, raining or no clouds and all sun! I had a guy make a uturn into the passenger side of my car the first day I moved here a month ago! They drive slower than the speed limit in the left lane and in the right lane they clog it up and make you miss your exit! Its so infuriating! The only good thing is the V has the passing power to get around them in time!

ImEpayne is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Amen to all of that dmint. Worst drivers. And I hate nothing more then those Mexican Roadblocks. EVERYONE does it.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingsfan4life View Post
    Hold you're traction control button for 10 sec and it'll shut off..there's also a button in the glove box as well..
    3 seconds. 5, tops...

ImEpayne is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac CTS-V

Took the V out to Good-Guys Colorado Nationals on Sunday for some fun. On Sunday they had "All-American Day" so even though it was a classic car show, I was able to enter my V on Sunday and park next to some pretty classics. Oh, and drive in with a cooler full of delicious beverages. This finally put a fire under my ass to detail the engine bay. So I chilled in the show, threw back some brews and went to town on my engine bay.

Had ALOT of people stop by and chat with my about my V. Even though it was a classic show, lots of people were interested in the V. I was also the only V there.

I love doing this kind of stuff. Anyone know an easy way to pick up some useful sponsors? Wouldn't mind repping the people the help me out at these kinds of things.IMG_20130609_125211_137.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.