Woo Hoo, Thank You RevShift. I love my bushings ! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Woo Hoo, Thank You RevShift. I love my bushings ! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I don't have anywhere to work on the car either (I have a condo, not a house). If I can ...
    FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Re: Woo Hoo, Thank You RevShift. I love my bushings !

I don't have anywhere to work on the car either (I have a condo, not a house). If I can do it, you can too!

DDS rollin a CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre

I suppose I could do it in the parking lot of my apartment, but the other complicating factor I discovered when I installed the PISSNUOFF shifter is...I'm too fat to fit under my car even on jack stands.

Motown Cad is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Silver V Sport Susp.

You and me both! Thank god for the auto hobby shop on base. I'd rather have that instead of free health care for life!

----------

Nice shrine fuzzy!

MikeDeadly is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Hi All,
    I just received my order from Rev and can't wait to get these mounts and bushings in.

Any tips on putting in the motor mounts, trans insert and diff bushing for some one new to this vehicle?

I've had my 07 V for about a month now and can't get enough of her.

Thanks,
    Mike

ls6v is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts-v

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeadly View Post
    Hi All,
    I just received my order from Rev and can't wait to get these mounts and bushings in.

Any tips on putting in the motor mounts, trans insert and diff bushing for some one new to this vehicle?

I've had my 07 V for about a month now and can't get enough of her.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Read every revshift thread you can get your hands on between this site and ls1tech and you'll soon have all the confidence you need to tackle all the bushings and mounts. Lots of guys have put up very good info on the subject. And ignore the revshift is slow at processing orders crap as the company is just two guys and everyone here will tell you their products are well worth the wait. Just be patient and realistic and don't plan on installing anything before they get it shipped to you.

MikeDeadly is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Thanks for the reply. I have been looking over this site and ls1tech since I bought the car, so I think I'm prepared. I also was actually pleased with Revshift. I received my order today after ordering on the 21st of last month, so the turn around was not at all as bad as some made it sound.
    -M

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.