CLEAR FOGS GROUP BUY IS A GO!! Instructions here for those who confirmed! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, CLEAR FOGS GROUP BUY IS A GO!! Instructions here for those who confirmed! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I will send off payment tomorrow. Thanks for the efforts in getting this done. Fej...
    fej
    fej is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Thunder Gray CTS-V
    I will send off payment tomorrow. Thanks for the efforts in getting this done.

Fej

2005_CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V
    Sorry guys, couldn't wait. Ended up buying a set from him on eBay. Had a photo shoot with the car, so had to get it done. I apologize is that messed things up. Thanks for the hard work in getting it done tho!

WesH8398 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    To the top!! Our "most wanted" list (with most recent forum activity in brackets):

- fre1102 (March 29)
    - atdeneve (March 13)
    - jkonto (April 7)
    - AK Jim (April 12)
    - fej (was supposed to order yesterday)

BradCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2005 CTS-V

Re: CLEAR FOGS GROUP BUY IS A GO!! Instructions here for those who confirmed!

Thanks for organizing this. I just sent payment.

Quote Originally Posted by BradCTSV View Post
    Thanks for organizing this. I just sent payment.
    Awesome. I'll remove you from our 'most wanted' list then. And no prob! I just picked up where others left off - no skin off my back.

----------

UPDATE:
    I just got off the phone with Josephine from Neondials, and it looks like all orders that have been submitted up to this point (not including today's) will be shipped out this afternoon!! She said her manager was happy that the GB was taking place and didn't want to keep the people who'd paid up waiting for too long. So, they're still expecting that we come good on our end of the bargain (after today, 5 more orders to go), but to all of you that have been on the ball about this - you should be receiving your stuff soon! She also said that tracking info will be sent to the email address that you have associated with PayPal.
    BradCTSV, she wasn't aware of your payment coming in just yet, but said that she'll check shortly and your stuff will be sent out tomorrow afternoon if all goes smoothly.

UnsafeAtAnySpd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero

Jumped in on this. Money sent from me.

Fastone27 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V sedan, 08 SRX4

Thats awesome! I tried organizing this a while back but it never really materialized ,plus I did'nt really have time to stay on it like i could have but for those of you that got this finally done! I Thank You!

fej

Payment sent. Thanks again for making this happen.

Fej

You bet! Thanks!

Another update from the vendor. They confirmed with me today that they received 3 more orders which would be sent out today or tomorrow. You should be receiving your tracking numbers shorty. I got mine last night. Delivery due Saturday.

fej
    Sent payment late last night, got tracking number 4 hours ago, due in on the 19th! Serious kudos to this vendor working with us

Fej

dtrain125 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Just saw this thread and jumped on board. Thanks to all who organized this.

For anyone else thinking of joining up, the LAST DAY TO SUBMIT AN ORDER IS TOMORROW, Friday April 19th!!

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

thanks for setting this up.. got my tracking # the other day

Sorry to anyone who didn't get in on time, but this group buy opportunity is now over.

Thanks to everyone who participated and stuck with it, and also to those of you who jumped in at the last minute. If anyone is interested, keep an eye on this vendor on eBay as they are currently developing LED tail lights for our cars. I'm not a big LED guy myself, but depending on how they look, I might be interested in starting up another GB with them.

----------

Sorry to anyone who didn't get in on time, but this group buy opportunity is now over.

Thanks to everyone who participated and stuck with it, and also to those of you who jumped in at the last minute. If anyone is interested, keep an eye on this vendor on eBay as they are currently developing LED tail lights for our cars. I'm not a big LED guy myself, but depending on how they look, I might be interested in starting up another GB with them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.