ABS Module Location
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By 04CTS-Vnomiles
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, ABS Module Location in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I have a 2006 Cadillac CTS that started out as a 3.6L and I dropped in the 6.0L LS2. The ...
    D-RoKK is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

ABS Module Location

I have a 2006 Cadillac CTS that started out as a 3.6L and I dropped in the 6.0L LS2. The stock ABS Module will run with my computer's codes, but I need to remount its location. Currently on the subframe of my CTS the ABS sits on the passenger side. Where is it located on the CTS-Vs? I've searched the internet, but can only find the ABS location for the STS which is the driver side of the subframe. Any help on this module location is appreciated! Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

04CTS-Vnomiles is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V 47k miles,CORSA Exhaust,Premium Wheels, RIP '04 V

Re: ABS Module Location

I just pulled mine from my V I have that I am parting out the other day, a 2004 and the engine and radiator and stuff has already been out for a while so I am trying to think like it relation to that stuff where it was....but I think it was like pretty much right in the center of the car in the very front down towards the very bottom of the frame behind where the radiator was and in front of where the engine was...hope this helps some. I could possibly take a pic of where it was located next time I am out a the car.

----------

Oh yea and if you need to buy a new one let me know Ive got one for sale!! Haha had to throw that in there!
    D-RoKK and D-RoKK like this.

So what you are suggesting is that it is in the middle of the subframe?
    I think the abs requires something from the ecm so mine should work. Ill let you know if not otherwise.

Can anyone else confirm this?

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Re: ABS Module Location

It's on the bottom of the subframe up front below the radiator in front of the harmonic balancer

Q: Why wouldn't you drop that LS2 into a V instead of starting with a base CTS?

Base cts blew the engine (snapped crank and push rods, and warped head) and so ive dropped in the ls2 with full powertrain, drivetrain, suspension, exhaust, ect. Got really good deals. If you go under the threads ive started you can check out the buuld thread. Ive started it as a dd but will be built up as I go. Already has some nice mods to it.

----------

Thanks btw!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.