Compstar 4.00 Stroker Crankshaft
Diamond forged pistons
Modified fuel system (no return) with adjustable regulator
Callies Ultra rods
All bolts and studs are ARP
ATI dampner
Underdrive C5 pulley
CAM: 228/238 .571"/.585" 113LSA +1 advance
Comp XE/XE high lift lobes 3717R/3652R 113LSA +1 advance (112 installed intake centerline)
Magnuson 112 supercharger
Alky control methanol injection
MSD coils
Maf delete with speed density tune
Volant CAI
HP motor mounts
Stainless Works headers with Corsa exhaust (high flow cats, gutted), I also have X-pipe that is not installed
Lingenfelter two stage with rev limiter

Heads
Ported and polished by BES engines
Patriot Gold Dual springs with Ti retainers.
Comp cams 7.450 pushrods with Yella Terra rockers

Transmission
RPM stage V
Hurst shifter with Liberty handle w/button

Drivetrain
Custom subframe connectors
Adjustable drag shocks (stock struts and shocks included)
Custom C3 rear end with 3:90 Richmond gears
HD halfshafts

Misc.
Line Loc
Autometer Pro stock tachometer w/memory
PLX modular AFR andBboost gauges
Custom underhood, trunk, front, rear mats with embroidered headrests
New Optima battery relocated to trunk with NHRA shutoff rod
New GM optional wheels with new tires
Dynamat on all lower surfaces
All original Cadillac options working including stabilitrack and TC control
EFI Live Tuner with software and all licenses and current tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-8dlY4X5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9MBFy__V2M

I am VERY pleased with this car! It does as it was advertised, a luxury drag car. Bill was great to deal with during the purchasing process as well.

The track opens in two Fridays, but It will probably still be crappy weather around here. I bought a season pass though, so look for some action videos!

I remember some of you were unsure about the motor build and some other things. I'm new to this caliber of car and will take your criticism good or bad into consideration. I'm not going for any world records, I want the car to be properly done and reliable at the moment.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks! The P.O. figured it between 5 and 550 to the wheels. I will hit up the somewhat local (near work) performance shop when they have a dyno day this summer. Running 5.5lbs of boost currently and don't plan to change the pulley anytime soon, but we'll see how confident I am after I hit the track a few times.

A bag of sand, her breasts felt like a bag of sand, lol. What do you mean by gravel?

----------

Oh, I get it, the sound the car makes haha. It's super loud too. The first time I heard it start in person I jumped. Fortunately it's a cadillac in addition to the added sound deadening material in the floor, when the doors close, comfortably quiet.

#15 ·
It's okay, the previous owner waxed it before I picked it up lol.

----------

Gesus, that babies had more work than Joan Rivers. :)
Congrats on you purchase
Thanks and looks much better than Joan Rivers

----------

Your neighbors are gonna love that! I approve
My next door neighbor sure does, he can't wait for a drive in it! I brought it home around 11pm and left it run while I was shuffling cars, if they weren't already awake, they sure would have been when I fired it up if I had shut it off lol.

----------

Quite a setup.

You're gonna get dissatisfied with that 5.5 psi real fast and be looking at eight-rib over-drive crank pulleys and 2.6" drive pulleys before you know it.

Is that a code on your dash?
It puts a smile on my face at idle, I sure hope I don't get tired of a little boost too quickly. And yes, that is a CEL, it's because there is no maf.

----------

If this is the car I think it was, then everyone was confused in regards to the IAT temp sensor location. You might want to research that, OP
I haven't opened the air box yet, but as far as I know about cars without mafs they don't run IATs either. I'm running a Maf translator on a Galant VR4 without an IAT. The only downside I know of is that I may have to change up my tune if the weather changes too much. I surely don't know everything though, so If you have any info to add, I'm all ears.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.