Revshift forgot/canceled my order?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By silentwig
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Revshift forgot/canceled my order? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I placed an order for Revshift motor mounts two weeks ago, and haven't heard anything from them since they charged ...
    OmegaSupreme is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V, Platinum & Ebony

Revshift forgot/canceled my order?

I placed an order for Revshift motor mounts two weeks ago, and haven't heard anything from them since they charged my credit card... the same day I placed the order.
    I'm just curious to know if others who have ordered from Revshift (or know others that have placed orders) have experienced the same delay in Revshift shipping my mounts. Is this typical of Revshift? Am I just being impatient? Anyone?

I'm considering disputing the charge on my credit card because I've emailed them twice about my order and they have not responded to those, either. Plus, they only had one shipping option, and that was for expedited shipping. This doesn't seem very expedited...

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

OneFast V is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven Black CTS-V

Re: Revshift forgot/canceled my order?

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    I placed an order for Revshift motor mounts two weeks ago, and haven't heard anything from them since they charged my credit card... the same day I placed the order.
    I'm just curious to know if others who have ordered from Revshift (or know others that have placed orders) have experienced the same delay in Revshift shipping my mounts. Is this typical of Revshift? Am I just being impatient? Anyone?

I'm considering disputing the charge on my credit card because I've emailed them twice about my order and they have not responded to those, either.

Thanks!
    have you called them??

Quote Originally Posted by OneFast V View Post
    have you called them??
    I haven't yet, but I planned on it, depending on what the response was here.

Revshift is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

Your order has been shipped. Priority mail is not expedited shipping. Express is expedited shipping and costs much more. Priority mail is the prefered USPS shipping method.

We do apologize for the delays. This has been talked about numerous times on the forums. We make the parts ourselves in-house from scratch. The CTS-V parts have been selling like mad since the holidays and we have been trying our best to keep them on the shelves. The wait is now significantly shorter than it has been in recent months and it continues to get shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Revshift View Post
    Your order has been shipped. Priority mail is not expedited shipping. Express is expedited shipping and costs much more. Priority mail is the prefered USPS shipping method.

We do apologize for the delays. This has been talked about numerous times on the forums. We make the parts ourselves in-house from scratch. The CTS-V parts have been selling like mad since the holidays and we have been trying our best to keep them on the shelves. The wait is now significantly shorter than it has been in recent months and it continues to get shorter.
    I certainly appreciate the response, though some type of notice when I placed the order that you were running behind would have allayed my concerns and kept me from posting here on the forums, saving us both from a bit of a headache.

Oh, and thanks for the correction on the "priority" mail. I assumed, when I saw that it was $14 to ship, that I was paying for expedited shipping. I stand corrected.

Revshift is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

We are working on putting together some sort of delay notification email to be automatically sent to people who are waiting for more than 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Revshift View Post
    We are working on putting together some sort of delay notification email to be automatically sent to people who are waiting for more than 2 days.
    That would be fantastic. Wish it would have been in place two weeks ago... ;-)

V for victory is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V, C5 Corvette, 2013 Dodge Durnago R/T

I love you Rev Shift, now where are those rear shock bushings you promised us impatient car enthusiasts, I have a fever and it calls for more MODS !!!!

9t8z28 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

OmegaSupreme, the nice thing to do would have been to call them. Instead now they have bad feedback on a forum. Just saying. I work for a manufacturer and would prefer people would pick up the phone rather than post on a forum where the feedback is available to the public indefinitely.
    Forums aren't intended as a callback service as an email or telephone is.
    Please don't take it as me telling you off. Just making you aware of your actions and consequences.
    That said, Revshift is a great company to deal with. They are knowledgeable and are always willing to help and stand behind their excellent product.

silentwig is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Thumbs down Re: Revshift forgot/canceled my order?

Maybe its just me but I'm tired of seeing threads/post of people wondering about their shipping/product status for their Revshift paraphernalia. Shits annoying. Why don't you guys get rid of those automated email making people think they will get their crap within a week for every order placed on your site. Most people don't have the sack to call and talk to a person, they'd rather complain behind a keyboard.
    9t8z28 and 9t8z28 like this.

JDB
    JDB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 Raven/Ebony CTS-V with toys

Or... it makes me want to get off my lazy butt and order MMs from them knowing they may be 2 weeks out. ...as I assemble parts for my Kooks header install.

253ctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    I ordered every bushing rs makes for our cars. Got them all in about a week. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago. The only thing that took a while was before I ordered I emailed them asking for a discount. That took a few days lol (they did give me a discount too). Assuming when I open the box everything I ordered is there I had a great experience with rs. Even started a thread about it u must not have read about 14hrs ago

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.