2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Hey you South Carolina V boys.. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Anyone going to Myrtle Beach this weekend, big car show there. My cars are too new to enter (84 I ...
- 03-13-13 07:42 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2005 Red Line CTS-V
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Dover, Delaware
Hey you South Carolina V boys..
Anyone going to Myrtle Beach this weekend, big car show there. My cars are too new to enter (84 I think is the cutoff) but we are gonna be in the 05' Red Line, be there on Thursday thru Sunday with a friend trailering a '55 Bel Air, be nice to meet up with some fellow owners!! Coming down from Delaware. Let me know.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set