Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Free 2005 cts-v wiring diagrams.

24K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  Kaddy5.7 
#1 ·
I recently acquired these. this is everything for wiring on the 2005 CTS-V. i will try to get the other years too . but im sure that they havent changed much. I hope everyone can enjoy/use these as much as i do. maybe sticky this .... thanks

#8 ·
sorry for late response. I have a parasitic drain on my battery of my 05 CTS-V. I narrowed it down to the audio system. I know this because I pulled the 10 amp "audio" fuse in the L-REAR fuse box and the amp drain went from 2.3A to 1.7A. Then after about 30 seconds it dropped to zero. I need to know what is all on this circuit so I can try and find the culprit. Thanks in advance!

#9 ·
I'm looking for the 05 door wiring diagrams - if you have em! thankx,

#19 ·
Hi there, I cannot see any wiring diagrams in here. Any trick to display them? Working on my 2005 CTS which does not seem to start. It all of a sudden decided to quit responding to the ignition switch. Replaced the switch with a new one but still the same thing.

#20 ·
The starting/charging wiring diagrams for the CTS-V can be found here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...ing-like-dead-battery-start.html#post15122441

I do not know how much they differ from a CTS. On the CTS-V, if the starter "clicks" when the key is turned, but does not start, the issue is with the starter/solenoid. If there is no "click" is typically means the computer is withholding the necessary connection because the pre-start parameters (car in park, clutch depressed, coolant temp, etc) have not been met; or there is a problem with the wiring/connectors/grounds.

#25 ·
Your the man Darkman! I owe you a few beers. I had the rear led not working..I replaced it and that's when I noticed the light on the dash. When I got out and looked at the lights I saw the front side lite dim so off on a wild goose chase I went! Spent a couple hrs on it today!!! Dang it. I went out and put a regular bulb in the rear turn signal and it fixed it. Thank you so much.. I'll read up on the posted threads so I can run the LEDs. They look nice on it. Cheers Darkman��

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.