- 02-18-13 10:27 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 06 CTS-V, Dec 20, 2005
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
These things seem to be hard to find for this model car, 04-07 CTS-v. Anyone know of another company other than NOREV that makes one? I can't find an exact match...
...edit... Model brands:
NOREV 1:43 scale
Ricko 1:18 scale
- 02-18-13 10:36 PM #2
I have one made by Ricko in 1:18 scale.
- 02-19-13 09:59 AM #3Originally Posted by darkman
- 02-20-13 11:48 PM #4
Yeah great! Thanks. Only there are slight minor differences on the models to the actual cars! I'm a bit of a perfectionist and really picky. And those are listed as black is gone forever!? WHY!? lol... Maybe I can give the model and tires on the model a bit of a paint job... hmm.
- 02-21-13 12:37 PM #5
- 02-26-13 04:21 PM #6Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Tempe AZ
Last year I managed to hunt down one of the few, possibly only, remaining black one and ordered it from an online hobby shop in Poland.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50