Phoenix area Meet - Page 12
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Phoenix area Meet in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Anyone up for a meet at the Pavilions next Saturday, 10/26? I did finally install the PISNUOFF modified shifter. Wow, ...
    V-twin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS-V w/ Katech headers, Magnaflow, short shifter

Re: Phoenix area Meet

Anyone up for a meet at the Pavilions next Saturday, 10/26?

I did finally install the PISNUOFF modified shifter. Wow, big difference. It is a nice tight shift pattern now, although I do still have a little trouble with 5th gear. I'll have to flush the clutch fluid and see if it helps. Let me know Eddie if you want my stock shifter to have it modified, so you don't have any down time on your car.

EnV - Sorry, no spare throttle body here.

Gilbert CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Hey Tim....cant wait to check it out. I will try to make it to Pavs next Saturday but wont know for a few days. If it doesnt work out maybe we can set up a meet Sat or Sun morning. What does everyone else think? Sorry EnV..I dont have a spare either. I heard you might be thinking about selling your wheels to get the matte finish instead of the piano finish that you have. Is that true? let me know

EnV
    EnV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 V

I would like the matte finish, but won't be selling the set to buy a matte set if I end up doing it. I'd just get these ones coated with a matte clear. I will probably be selling the wheels separately though once I decide to sell the car

thefulmonty_07 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by V-twin View Post
    Anyone up for a meet at the Pavilions next Saturday, 10/26?

I did finally install the PISNUOFF modified shifter. Wow, big difference. It is a nice tight shift pattern now, although I do still have a little trouble with 5th gear. I'll have to flush the clutch fluid and see if it helps. Let me know Eddie if you want my stock shifter to have it modified, so you don't have any down time on your car.

EnV - Sorry, no spare throttle body here.
    Are you running a Revshift Trans block?

No, I'm not using the revshift block yet. I haven't decided if I will use that or a creative steel mount, but that will go in with the motor mounts and headers in a couple months.

azneau is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I gotta work this saturday so thats a nogo for me.

Ok fellas....Cars and Coffee is this Saturday. I am planning on going and would like to get some more cars involved. Tim....I hope you can make it so I can check out the shifter. I think we should meet a little earlier so we can get decent parking this time. I will be at the Starbucks on Indian Bend and the 101 at 0615. I know it's early...and it will be hard for me to get up as well, but it's only one day a month. Let me know what you guys think.

verywhitedevil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V

after being at the Texas mile this weekend, I have to get my V back on the ground. I just need some help finishing my cam install. it needs to be degreed and I still need to check pushrod length and order. my first cam install, so I would love some help. I can get my tuner lined up after the install.

Hey Tim...do you think your going to make it this Saturday?

I'll be there. My brother and Dad are going to come too, in my brother's CTS V.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by verywhitedevil View Post
    after being at the Texas mile this weekend, I have to get my V back on the ground. I just need some help finishing my cam install. it needs to be degreed and I still need to check pushrod length and order. my first cam install, so I would love some help. I can get my tuner lined up after the install.
    Where is the car (crossroads)? I've done one cam install on an LS motor, but didn't bother with degreeing the cam or measuring pushrods (reused the stock ones), so not sure if I'd be much help.

verywhitedevil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V

I am in Tempe. Broadway and rural... I most definitely have to measure pushrods (big cam & new heads) and degreeing the cam will need to be done pretty sure. I will get it done one way or another, just would be nice for the support, LOL. those two things are the only things i am unsure of

I could come by after the show on Saturday morning (around 9 or 10) and help out for a little while. Maybe Eddie or any of the other guys will join us, too, if that works for you verywhitedevil.

Anyone else going to make it Saturday morning? azneau? ChurchSTSV? EnV? RaceBannon? Nate37AZ? Anyone else in Phoenix?

I should be able to help for a little while....Some guys from another forum are going also. We might have 6 or 7 cars showing up.....boy would that be a showing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert CTS-V View Post
    I should be able to help for a little while....Some guys from another forum are going also. We might have 6 or 7 cars showing up.....boy would that be a showing!!
    Sweet. Looking forward to the show.

I'll bring my stock shifter. You can have it for $50 if you want one to send in to PISNUOFF to have modified. He said he'd give me $50 for it, so you could sell your stock one to him after you get the modified one put on, and avoid the core charge.

Wh1tefish is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V

Are you sure cars and coffee is this weekend? I thought it was the 3rd weekend of the month...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.