!! PISSED !! @ (RevShift)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, !! PISSED !! @ (RevShift) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Oooo...
    Cadillac_Stokes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

!! PISSED !! @ (RevShift)

Oooo

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

OneFast V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven Black CTS-V

Re: !! PISSED !! @ (RevShift)

What do you mean a bogus tracking number? it can take up to 24 hours for a tracking # to register on USPS's website. They are a small company and the same people who make the parts are answering the phones so they often don't answer. I will admit they have taken 3-4weeks to get me parts so be patient.

SevillianSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Easy.... they were slammed over the holidays. I've been waiting a month, and just got tracking info.

Thank you for FURTHER making my point! The product allegedly was shipped on Jan 29th,....the the website states that you will be emailed a tracking number (which never happened), in addition to that the tracking number should've been available by the 31st....and today is February 11th. If all this isn't bogus ,....i don't know what is! Avoiding your customers with lies and not answering the phone is not business-like at all.....BIG or small.

----------

When did you order? Or better yet, How long did it take you to get your tracking number AFTER you ordered?

OneFast V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Raven Black CTS-V

I got an email that said order complete and that a tracking # will follow. The tracking number email came 2+ weeks later.

.....smh

NCOGNITO is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V - Black Raven
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac_Stokes
    .....smh
    No offense - They do have a vendor account on this site, an email address and a Facebook page if you actually want to legitimately contact THEM instead of just moaning and complaining. Trying to bash them in front of a community of people where they've already earned a good reputation will not solve your problem or even help get your order any faster.

11 days - that doesn't seem too unrealistic for parts that are handmade and not mass assembled, plus everyone else knows that USPS tracking sucks balls and is nearly worthless.

Just sayin' </rant>

Hope your parts arrive sooner than later and the install goes well ...

silentwig is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Ive order a part from them and yes it did take 2.8 weeks to get the product. The part I got came with a note stating they apologized for the slow turn around due to amount of orders after the new year. From reading about the company before I ordered on other car forums, I don't think they stock much inventory and wait for customer orders to dictate when and how much they make (could be wrong).

Doubt they'd send you bogus tracking info to get you off their back because there is an internet forum anybody they piss off can come and complain on. And if they truly are ignoring your phone calls you probably said something offensive to them. Doubt they would randomly ignore your calls.

They are not going to risk the reputation of their company on motor mounts. Think they've been around since 09 and only thing I read was slow on getting parts, never screwing people over.
    OneFast V and OneFast V like this.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Personally, *I'd* ignore someone's calls if they rang the phone 7 times--especially if they were irate the first time. Caller ID has been the rule, not the exception since the mid 90's.
    etcts-v and etcts-v like this.

darkman is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

The V is a limited production vehicle which makes it difficult for any vendor to make a profit by making parts for it. To compensate for this vendors don't keep large inventories of CTS-V parts - who would? It seems like everytime we are fortunate enough to get a vendor to serve this tiny niche-market we try to run them off

izcain is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 V

Quote Originally Posted by darkman View Post
    The V is a limited production vehicle which makes it difficult for any vendor to make a profit by making parts for it. To compensate for this vendors don't keep large inventories of CTS-V parts - who would? It seems like everytime we are fortunate enough to get a vendor to serve this tiny niche-market we try to run them off
    I agree! Small business here as well and I know that good things take time and not everything is immediate when getting quality. There is always two sides to every story. Just sayin.

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
    2 weeks??? Lol try ordering gun parts right now... An "In Stock" item I ordered on January 8th still hasn't even shipped and all they have to do is box it... I am not complaining just using an example. It sucks having to wait for car parts. I know first hand. I live in San Diego, and when I owned my cobalt I was able to get hooked up with a company to help them with a full bolt on kit for the car... Intake, turbo pipes, intercooler, downpipe, exhaust... Everything. My car was down for 3 months almost because there were changes that had to be made and stuff after I gave them input. Moral of the story, you can have car stuff that is cheap, fast, or quality... Pick any 2 you can't get all 3

etcts-v is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V, 423 RWHP / 380 RWTQ

Chill, you'll get your parts, took 3.5 weeks to get mine and they shipped them express mail once they had them made ($40 in shipping when I paid $15).

253ctsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    So iv been needing to buy bushings. Wanted to have everything in the next 2 weeks. Who else could I go with with the same quality? Or am I doomed to wait a month?

Overd0s3 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V blk/blk

I got my revshift bushing in like 3 days

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.