!! PISSED !! @ (RevShift) - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, !! PISSED !! @ (RevShift) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; lol great thread... thanks for making us parts rev shift...
    shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

Re: !! PISSED !! @ (RevShift)

lol great thread... thanks for making us parts rev shift
    D3l7a3ch0 and D3l7a3ch0 like this.

trucker922 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 cts-v

I can see both sides.. I am fine waiting for quality parts. The problem I have is the fact that I placed a nearly $500 order with them, and they have been completely ignoring me. I have left a couple messages and I emailed them. I never once was rude in my messages. I understand they are a small company, and they are very busy. All I want to know is an eta. I am gonna have my car apart for well over a week with all the things I am doing. Since the car is my daily driver I am just trying tomake a game plan. I don't care if it takes a month. I just think that when you have a customer that drops the kind of money I have the least they could do is respond. For all I know they have taken my $450 and ran. I'm notasking for too much. Just like a minute out of their day to respond. At least email me, and tell me they don't know when they'll getto my order. Been 3 weeks now, and I've just given up calling. I guess I'll get them when I get them.
    odla, odla, D3l7a3ch0 and 3 others like this.

brngrhd is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts-v

I understand both sides..... I can understand if someone's car is broke and torn apart waiting on parts (I'm a dealership technician) but when I buy parts to upgrade my car(looking at clutches, pulleys, and multiple mounts) not repair my car, I don't tear my car apart before I have the parts. So if it takes a week or three longer so be it, I will wait for quality parts. If they are not in stock so be it, they get here when they get here.

Wingsfan4life is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V Black Raven
    Simple and plain as stated on this forum...two guys making a difference for our cars and trying to save us $$$$$ period...some are gonna complain about shipping and some are not..bottom line is there a new company going thru growing pains, and the early times are the hardest..as a former small business owner I'm well aware of the headaches that are associated with it..keep up the good work guys!!!

jmargo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 V

These threads have been going on since they first started introducing the bushings and mounts. Maybe it would be best if they stop taking orders until they are able to get some inventory built up.

brngrhd is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts-v

Well I'm going to guess that they don't make a bunch of money on these things so having a ton of money tied up in stocking stuff doesn't make sense to a small business..... I don't think anyone would have a problem as long as it is known "Hey I order there mounts and it is going to take a month to get them". Sounds like to me the problem lies in either they are saying they will get them out sooner and don't or people have unexceptable time expectations......

robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of

shit, i had a bad issue with revshift in the past (and my replacement custom trans mount insert never came in) that being said, their shipping was retarded fast. I ordered stuff on wednesday, he made a part for me that day, and the stuff was on my porch when i got home from work friday night.

D3l7a3ch0 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Black-on-Black

Quote Originally Posted by SevillianSTS View Post
    RevShift is AWESOME, Thank You for all the bushings that have greatly improved the handling of my car.

Some people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter; life is not always fair... suck it up.
    the silver platter was not available at the time. I had to go with the pay with dollars option.
    robojesus and robojesus like this.

VscharesV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 cts-v
    I just finished installing the craddle bushings and the trailing arm bushings. It took longer than the 24 hours to ship out as posted on their fb page. But I think it only took about 2 weeks to receive them.

one thing I don't get is why people feel the need to blow these vendors. yeah, some of them come on here and offer good customer service, but 1, they're just coming on here to promote their business, 2, if they spend 3 bucks to make a part to sell for 30, and they give away another 3 dollar part for free because of an issue with the first part, someone is going to be like oh wow this guy is great happens, and this is many!!! i will buy all!!! of this!!!!!, therefore making a ton more profit by offering the minimum on a part, if that makes sense. and 3, what about the people that don't come on this page and bitch? they're left holding their dick with a broken defective part.

what I'm getting at here, is it's all a show. a real life movie to make money. it's not a shot at revshift, specifically... but EVERY vendor. Sure, some companies want to take care of their customers, but when you make it a public maneuver...

HAMSTAR is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

^ if that's new to anyone, I hope they don't get behind the wheel of a car.

voodoochikin04 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 cts, 2004 Cts-v

I ordered my motor mounts from revshift, got a confirmation email instantly. took 6 days to get the tracking number. I wasn't aware of any slower shipping times.. So I checked the mail box everyday after a cpl days. I got the tracking number 6 days(a Friday) after order when I felt they should have been in my box.. I called revshift, got an immediate answer. Super nice guy told me that I should have them Monday. And I did. So in hind sight I got my mounts pretty damn quick compared to some people. Im happy. The mounts are superb and I got them in the Car. No issues. Thanks Revshift!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HAMSTAR View Post
    ^ if that's new to anyone, I hope they don't get behind the wheel of a car.
    what are you talking about, bozo?

HAMSTAR is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

What you wrote was obvious, dummy.

some people don't know it...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.