!! PISSED !! @ (RevShift) - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, !! PISSED !! @ (RevShift) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; No one is doomed to wait a month! Currently we are getting orders down to a few days wait on ...
    Revshift is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

Re: !! PISSED !! @ (RevShift)

No one is doomed to wait a month! Currently we are getting orders down to a few days wait on shipping. After this week we will be back to a 24 hour turn around time. We do keep our products in stock usually. Since we released the CTS-V bushings over the holidays, its been tough to keep them on the shelf. We have been making everything as fast as possible. Again, we are going to be completely caught up and stocked after this week. We apologize for the wait that some of you have encountered and we seriously appreciate your patience and support while we get these parts made and shipped.

To the OP, our phone hours are 8am to 5pm. We start working at 6am (4:30am today in my case). I talked to you yesterday about 2 minutes before I went home for the day. I will look into your tracking number. If nothing is showing up for that number then it is entirely possible that USPS is having an issue with the package. When this happens, we call our post master and he can usually figure out what the deal is. After that we can correct the issue and get you your parts even if we have to overnight you another package. Also, we would never give fake tracking numbers. That would just be asking for trouble which we do not want at all.

HAMSTAR is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Small shop, but a class act making an honest effort. Hey, maybe you guys will be hiring soon? Wishing you a booming 2013.
    nvthev and nvthev like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HAMSTAR View Post
    Small shop, but a class act making an honest effort. Hey, maybe you guys will be hiring soon? Wishing you a booming 2013.
    Thank you! We actually just hired another machinist last week. He is doing a great job so far. We are growing fairly quickly and we are actively making the necessary changes to accommodate it.

2007ThunderV is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 cts v
    Revshift

Can you look into my order
    Placed jan 14
    Still no tracking Info
    I called and emailed but no response yet
    Thanks
    Looking forward to installing the parts
    Jon

PISNUOFF Guest

All bad rumors DEBUNKED!

As a vendor, it sucks being on the other end of long customer wait times also. You can bet that revshift didn't just simply neglect the orders. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Quote Originally Posted by 2007ThunderV View Post
    Revshift

Can you look into my order
    Placed jan 14
    Still no tracking Info
    I called and emailed but no response yet
    Thanks
    Looking forward to installing the parts
    Jon
    I am well aware of your order, its a big one! You should be receiving it in the next couple of days. Thank you for being patient with us.

Quote Originally Posted by PISNUOFF View Post
    All bad rumors DEBUNKED!

As a vendor, it sucks being on the other end of long customer wait times also. You can bet that revshift didn't just simply neglect the orders. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
    My hair is half grey and I'm only 29 yrs old! I feel horrible for making people wait, I know how it is just like everyone else. We are well aware of the areas that we can improve on and we hope to have better shipping than amazon by the end of the month. Perfection is our goal.

Cadillac_Stokes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Lol@ pisn uoff

fej
    fej is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Thunder Gray CTS-V
    Solid response Rev, you will have a package order from me in about a month or so. Hoping to catch a sale

Fej

etcts-v is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V, 423 RWHP / 380 RWTQ

Quote Originally Posted by 253ctsv View Post
    So iv been needing to buy bushings. Wanted to have everything in the next 2 weeks. Who else could I go with with the same quality? Or am I doomed to wait a month?
    Nobody else even makes these bushing, the only other vendor is Creative Steel and the only bushings they make are Motor Mounts, Transmission Mount and Diff Mount (No Upper Control Arms, Cradle Bushings or Trailing Arm bushings), you'll pay 2 to 3 times as much and won't get the same quality.

Most of us have been waiting years for bushings to be released so the fact that we had to wait 3 weeks is not an issue.

DougNuts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by etcts-v View Post
    Most of us have been waiting years for bushings to be released so the fact that we had to wait 3 weeks is not an issue.
    x2, if it weren't for RevShift, I would've continued down the path of selling my V, but now I plan to keep it. Waiting for parts that weren't even on the market 2 months ago, although frustrating, isn't a big deal to me.

It sounds like the OP's issues/mix up have been or will be resolved, thumbs up RevShift.

2007ThunderV is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 cts v
    Quote Originally Posted by Revshift

I am well aware of your order, its a big one! You should be receiving it in the next couple of days. Thank you for being patient with us.

My hair is half grey and I'm only 29 yrs old! I feel horrible for making people wait, I know how it is just like everyone else. We are well aware of the areas that we can improve on and we hope to have better shipping than amazon by the end of the month. Perfection is our goal.
    Ah thanks for the update don't mind waiting just wanted a update
    Thanks for developing parts for our cars

Teedoe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS Base
    After that classy response RevShift has definitely earned my business. I will be placing an order ASAP.

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

interesting if the OP will come back on here to confirm part receipt and that it was not "bogus". Not that I doubt Revshift, but wish folks would clean up their rant posts with the outcome from their perspective...

silentwig is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

OP received part and lump of coal with Revshift engraved on it.
    FuzzyLogic and FuzzyLogic like this.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silentwig View Post
    OP received part and lump of coal with Revshift engraved on it.
    Coal isn't brown.
    silentwig and silentwig like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.