Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Rand49er - Empty your inbox!!!

932 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  PJGross 
#1 ·
I know your very popular around here...actually everywhere! :yup: Trying to send you a message

Jason

#2 ·
"Popular" for all the wrong reasons.

Okay done. Got rid of half those pesky messages from Megan Fox. Darn girl just won't leave me alone. Told her I don't like tattoos but she won't hear any of it.

#4 ·
This reminds me I need some new wheels!!!

#5 ·
I'll have those on when we meet up at Baker's in May this spring. :thumbsup:

Hey, Jason, if I can get it together, I would like to do an autocross this year. You got any interest? Anybody else in Detroit?

Aw heck, I'll just start a dedicated thread when the time comes ... never mind.

#6 ·
I see curb rash on those wheels.

#10 ·
I'd be up for autocrossing. Pre-marriage and 2 girls, I used to go to the track all the time. The V has not seen a drag strip, roadcourse, or autocross.... ever. :(

Selling all my old car audio stuff on ebay and getting ready to swap out all the major bushings so I should be in great shape for autocrossing!

Randy, those old chromed wheels were near gone, but I found a place that blasted them and got them powercoated, hold air great now!

-PJ

#12 ·
I do. Before, after media blasting, and after. I'll start a new thread and post 'em up. The metal was so corroded that you would have to get a body shop to fill everything if you wanted them to look really good, but I got them black powdercoated for winter wheels and they look great from 20 feet or so. Shouldn't have to worry about corrosion on them again.

-PJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.