Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  V-Max 
#1 ·
Is it possible and has anyone done it... removed the warning decals on our sunshades for both the driver and passanger.

#2 ·
it's been asked before....nobody to date has replied with a working solution.
i even searched over at corvetteforums....it seems the ones on our Vs are somehow heat-welded to the sunshades, resisting all efforts to remove them :(

I'm just waiting for a vendor to produce a "V" sticker to place over the obnoxious yellow warning sticker....

#4 ·
Here is what I did, I took off the sticker and what did I see? Another sticker with the same info right under it. Now I have that last sticker showing up partially torn off. I have yet to try and remove it. I think some hot humidity would help and start peeling with your fingers. Then clean the area with upolstry soap and water. thats what I am going to try at least.

#5 ·
A V logo sticker would look great as a cover. CAR MOTORSPORTS or another sponsor could easily produce this. I'm also toying with having the headrest embroidered with the V logo.

#7 ·
Good stuff. LOL

#8 ·
I think I have a solution!

G
#9 ·
I noticed the labels reflecting in my face. I also noticed this is one of the most litigous cars purchases from recent memory. From the warning labels on the wrong side of the visor, ice warning broadcast on the Nav. at 36F, to headlights on reminder, and the usual Nav. boot up 'agree', to the signing that II was not discriminated in the price! I wonder if the will remind us that it needs an oil change?!

Good thing I am not married...or I'd two coordinators. :)

I did have a leather seat redyed on another car and will take the visor into them to see what the place thinks.

Norm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.