Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Two of the Fastest Rides...DIRECT from the Factory!

5K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  mberisha 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Amazing photos! What camera are you using?

#16 ·
Thank you! The camera is a basic Canon Rebel T3i w/the package 18mm-55mm lens....I think I picked it up at the BX for about $600 a few months ago. However...w/the right lighting....it takes some pretty nice pics!

----------

Awesome photos!
Thanks!

----------

Am waiting for our first 65 deg day. Got my Zaino ready.

Your car looks great, btw.
Thanks Randy! I'm wishing the weather breaks soon for you! Get that Zaino ready to GO!

#13 ·
rand49er said:
Am waiting for our first 65 deg day. Got my Zaino ready.

Your car looks great, btw.
Anyone have Zaino "tips" for an Ebony V?

I have product that I used on my Trans Am, but what works best for the inevitable lights scratches on black paint? I've been extremely careful when washing with a new mitt, drying with a cobra cloth, but the caddy dealership did a number on it with their courtesy washes, I assume from a damn brush!

#14 ·
Anyone have Zaino "tips" for an Ebony V?
Step 1 - Z-18 Clay Bar
Step 2 - Z-2 Pro Car Polish
Step 3 - Z-5 PRO Show Car Polish
Step 4 - Finish up your 12 pack of beer and admire the shine!

#15 ·
JD03Cobra said:
Step 1 - Z-18 Clay Bar
Step 2 - Z-2 Pro Car Polish
Step 3 - Z-5 PRO Show Car Polish
Step 4 - Finish up your 12 pack of beer and admire the shine!
Thank you, my wife bought me 2 more packs of clay bars, more Zaino soap and a bunch of other goodies for christmas, just waiting for the weather to warm up a little bit.

I have the Z-1 and Z-6 spray to add to the steps above, which I tried on the rear quarter panel and man does it pop and bead up when water hits it, but black wax also does a great job of filling light scratches. Can't wait to see how it looks when I can do the entire car.

#32 ·
^^^Thank you.....

The wife's been looking at Land Rovers for awhile....found this Caddy *AT* the local Land Rover Dealer...and when the dealer parked this Black Escalade next to the Range Rovers....

Well....the proof is in the pictures.....

Have fun w/your V.....great car...and just a crazy amount of fun to drive....

Be safe....

#33 ·
mberisha said:
^^^Thank you..... The wife's been looking at Land Rovers for awhile....found this Caddy *AT* the local Land Rover Dealer...and when the dealer parked this Black Escalade next to the Range Rovers.... Well....the proof is in the pictures..... Have fun w/your V.....great car...and just a crazy amount of fun to drive.... Be safe....
Thanks... And I try to be safe but the V loves going sideways.

Put a cai/cat-back/chip and it will really wake up.

#36 ·
Boy it looks nice there! They go so well together, good looking truck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.