Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: ColdV

lasstss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Talking ColdV

Well it was a cold clear day here in Maryland today so I thought I would take the V Rod to work! This car is a pistol to drive when its cold. It was 30 deg when I left . I just slipped into second lightly and blew the tires off, third, same deal and i was only halfway on the gas! Did I say I love driving this car! Still feels like a big block............

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Re: ColdV

Absolutely! It feels like it's got an extra 30hp when it's below 50 degrees.

V-Max Guest

Thirty degrees and wet can make interesting with the TC off. Try to hold course as the tires are churning.

People ask how I like the car after the few days I have owned it and I tell them it is nice aside having 400hp in the wet is pretty much useless.

Norm

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

yeah, cold tires/cold pavement = serious sliding.

I had TC off yesterday, and hung the ass WAAAAAYY too far out all the way into third before i shut it down...man it was fun

I love it!! We hardly get that weather down here, but it's was 50*F for like a day, or maybe 8 hours. But it felt like a sneaky pete of nitrous. Looking forward to some 40*F temp.

(some of you up north must think I'm insane. But when you don't have it you want it.)