Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  ssmith100 
#1 · (Edited)
Parts Possibly For Sale (Update)

I'm about 100% positive that I will be listing my factory wheels and tires along with the factory exhaust for my V on e-bay. If anyone is interested in these items they can PM me and I will respond. Serious inquiries only please.

My tires had roughly 7000 miles on them when I replaced the wheels and tires. One tire is almost brand new (had a nail) with one tire having about half of the tread left. The other two are pretty worn, but still some miles left. The wheels are in great shape with a couple of nicks and scratches on each. I will have pics later.

Exhaust is still in one complete section and was unbolted with 8500 miles on the car.

Thanks,
Shane

#3 ·
Shane, let us know how you're doing selling those wheels. Because I as well as others here would love to each buy 1 wheel for a spare and get non-runflats.

I for one would look to spend a good deal for that 1 wheel. It's tough finding any wheels anywhere unless you get a whole set from GM or get raped for 1 off a wreck for almost as much as from the dealer.

So........I would like to be the first in line for a single wheel. Let me know.

#5 ·
I'm in for a single too.

#8 ·
Well, that was easy. I would prefer to sell the whole as a set but will entertain the idea of splitting it up. Florian was the first to post so he has first dibs. I'll PM him once I see what you guys are offering.

If I brake them up they will go to:bigjimsho, benjet, cvp33, and MLV unless one of you guys backs out.

Please PM me your offers to consider. I will not be "giving them" away I asure you but will be reasonable. You guys will have to pay for shipping also.

Like I said in the post, one wheel and tire, (tire is new)

Second wheel and tire (Tire has about half the rubber)

Third and fourth have about 2000 to 3000 left in them

Thanks,
Shane

#15 ·
Okay guys, here's the deal. I am being overwhelmed by e-mails with offers from 100.00(whatever :hmm: ) to 425.00 for these things. I understand that everyone wants a deal, I would to, but I'm not going to give them away. I am going to sell each wheel with a tire for $350.00 PLUS SHIPPING. If some think that is to much, then don't buy it. I have two confirmed right now. If all four don't sell, they will stay in my garage. My area code is 77304. For you guys that need to find shipping cost go to UPS or however you want me to ship. Not trying to be difficult about all this, but I can't respond to all the e-mails and delete PM's fast enough.

Thanks,
Shane

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.