V Owners in Southern California? - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Owners in Southern California? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by QwkRhino I'm in So Cal in Whittier Let us know if you want to go. Mike...
    MikeCataVet is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Re: V Owners in Southern California?

Quote Originally Posted by QwkRhino View Post
    I'm in So Cal in Whittier
    Let us know if you want to go.

Mike

I have 4 passes left for Sunday. The passes are free, you just need to buy your tickets online for $25 per person. Hope to see you there!

1percenter is offline Cadillac Owners Member

add me to the V1 cts-v owners list, (i live in Rosemead), low mileage raven

xxxcrown Guest

How was the event guys?

joshuajohn1981 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V
    Shit... I didn't make it. Had something come up...

Still looking forward to getting together with some V guys and maybe burning up some as through some canyons or something.

Anyone interested in a run up Palomar mountain anytime? That could be pretty fun...

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust

Palomar mountain? You said the magic word. I am busy this weekend but maybe the Sunday after we can all meet up at the Park n Ride. Its off the 76 off ramp on the I-15 in between temecula and Escondido. Its on the west side of the freeway, there is a mobile station there to fill up before we hit the twisties. I know that mountain better than my own dick

mike6466 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 cts v
    I'm mike and I recently bought an 06 black on black cts v. I'm from temecula and currently live in murrieta but my parents live in sd so I'm all over the inland empire sd area. We are having a meet tonight at my buddie shop in murrieta. Lots of people come and we have a dj and food. I'll be there tonight wth my v. Here is my number if anyone wants to come. Would be nice to have another v there. I'm the only one.

Mike. Text me

Quote Originally Posted by RyRidesMotoX
    Palomar mountain? You said the magic word. I am busy this weekend but maybe the Sunday after we can all meet up at the Park n Ride. Its off the 76 off ramp on the I-15 in between temecula and Escondido. Its on the west side of the freeway, there is a mobile station there to fill up before we hit the twisties. I know that mountain better than my own dick
    Nice! I've only been up there once and I wasn't in a vehicle worth driving up there. As of now that sounds like a good day but my schedule is a crap shoot. Lets get some more folks in on this and roll!

Quote Originally Posted by mike6466
    I'm mike and I recently bought an 06 black on black cts v. I'm from temecula and currently live in murrieta but my parents live in sd so I'm all over the inland empire sd area. We are having a meet tonight at my buddie shop in murrieta. Lots of people come and we have a dj and food. I'll be there tonight wth my v. Here is my number if anyone wants to come. Would be nice to have another v there. I'm the only one.

Mike. Text me
    Mike, welcome to the club! I too am a new owner and I freaking love this car! If I was off tonight and I lived a little closer I would come check that out. Either way, I'm sure we'll all meet up sooner or later!

Quote Originally Posted by mike6466 View Post

Mike. Text me
    Damn, I am working tonight. What shop is it? Cunnignham? I know they do alot of LS work. I am certain I have seen your car running around. Do you have anything done to it?

Cunningham comes sometimes but it's called underground society. Down the street from cms. Ya I have blacked out tail lights. Do you have a black one too

It's down the street from cms. I have intake and exhaust. Should have my head can long tube setup in next week sometime

It's down the street from cms. I have intake and exhaust. Should have my head can long tube setup in next week sometime

Quote Originally Posted by mike6466 View Post
    Cunningham comes sometimes but it's called underground society. Down the street from cms. Ya I have blacked out tail lights. Do you have a black one too
    Sweet, yea I have a black on black on, I have the wheels plasti dipped black right now, I know, I know... gonna get them powder coated soon. And I just got the SW exhaust at the house today so that will go on next week with a tune as well. I have so many plans for the car lol, if only I had unlimited money haha

Quote Originally Posted by GT|Motion View Post
    How was the event guys?
    It was really great! You guys need to go next year!! Hear are just a few pics!
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.