Anyone going to SEMA?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Anyone going to SEMA? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I got invited by a friend of mine last night. I have never been and am very excited. Just curious ...
    howanicm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 cts v

Anyone going to SEMA?

I got invited by a friend of mine last night. I have never been and am very excited. Just curious if anyone is going or has gone. Maybe a heads up of what to check out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust

Re: Anyone going to SEMA?

I was going to go but I just had a baby and the ol lady said no... this is the second year something has come up for me. I want to go so bad its not even funny. Check out everything... its like Disneyland for a petrol head, gear head, whatever you call us. Its almost better than a titty bar.

Have you gone before? Im hoping i got enough time for everything . Haha ill be in vegas from 10/29-11/3 so pretty much the whole time.. i was looking on the layout and there's a 50k sqft "GM proving ground" . Curious what that's all about

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust

I haven't been, which is why I.want to go sooooo bad. My buddy goes every year. The GM grounds and Ford and Mopar's equivalent are all about their performance lines from what I understand. Like the GMPP "COPO Camaro" that you can piece together will probably be there. ZR1s were there before. SEMA is all about hop up goodies.

winstonlv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 ctsv
    I go every year. Wait till the security guard has his back turned and just walk in. No invite needed. Works every time and since I only live a few miles from the venue we usually go everyday. It's a real hoot just bring your walking shoes. Parking is a bitch also.

repenttokyo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

I'll be there, covering it for one of my clients.

2007ThunderV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 cts v

i paln on being there this year too, i will be in vegas from oct 26 to november 5th

Quote Originally Posted by winstonlv View Post
    I go every year. Wait till the security guard has his back turned and just walk in. No invite needed. Works every time and since I only live a few miles from the venue we usually go everyday. It's a real hoot just bring your walking shoes. Parking is a bitch also.
    I would hate to fly all that way to find out that the good ol sneaking in trick some how failed. haha
    No matter what im on the list and going. Cant wait to get there and walk around!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.