another CTS-V owner in Union City?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, another CTS-V owner in Union City? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Just seen another black on black V in the 510......Just wondering if that person is a member...........
    510ctsV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05cts-V

another CTS-V owner in Union City?

Just seen another black on black V in the 510......Just wondering if that person is a member........

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Dreamin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 V

Re: another CTS-V owner in Union City?

I work in Fremont... sometimes get up to Union City for lunch... might have been me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin
    I work in Fremont... sometimes get up to Union City for lunch... might have been me.
    If urs is new w/ no plates and a spoiler than it probably was u....hopefully i see u around.....have u done anything to ur v?

scottimartini is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

IT's probably me.....just got it three weeks ago, no plates yet and a wing on the back. So are you located in Union City too? Haven't run across you yet and I barely see regular CTS's running around. I like the exclusiveness of the vehicle. Email me at scottm@benefitcosmetics.com. We can start our own club, hanging out at Krispy Kremes, and have 2 members. No membership fees !

bryce3 is offline BAD EMAIL ADDRESS

Hey guys, I am a local V owner. I work in Hayward, I would love a group meet around the town somewhere. The K & K donuts has been taken over by a rather large group of WRX guys. How cool would that be to show up with all our V's on the same day as those ricers meet? If you guys are gonna put a meet together let me know, I work evenings Sunday through Thursday.
    email----beeboybryce@sbcglobal.net
    -Sean

I'd like to definitely meet up with you guys. My, free time, however, is very limited. Just let me know also....and I will try my best to meet up. Dropthe411@yahoo.com.
    Kliff

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.