Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  rushguy 
#1 ·
From Car Motorsports.

They look great, I got them without the Cts logo on them. They aren't the same color as our mats, my last pic has standard mat on top of it. They do match the interior however since there are different shades of grey and black in the car. Anyway I hope this helps some make a decision as to buy or not.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Rush,
Which company, web site and how much?
They look great w/o the CTS logo.

VinMan out.....

#9 ·
I've spent around 15 mins. talking with Rich at Car Motor Sports. These guys are VERY friendly and HELPFUL. I currently own an 05' V Black with Neutral interior. We've discussed many different options: black carpet to pull the car's exterior to the inside, sand carpet to match neutral interior, quick silver carpet to match the interior dash or my choice of charcoal carpet which matches the vent's trim. All with the "V" logo.

My question: What would be the best mat color of choice for my "V"???

#12 ·
The mat seems to be a tad bit too thick, I am not getting used to it since it causes the clutch pedal to stop maybe a 1/4 inch sooner. I replaced only the driver mat with my stock one for now since I love the way they look. Maybe I can shave off some material from the back to help it clear better. Just an fyi for those considering the mats, ask them to use a thinner carpet cuz this is like maybe 3 or 4 times thicker than stock.

#13 ·
PneuBird said:
Since the snow will fly soon in Ohio, I ordered some winter rubberized mats for the front last week from my dealership.The cost is around $60.00. I will swap them out in the spring for the "V" mats you guys bought. :thumbsup:
Just a note, we have just now completed our new line of winter rubberized mats. They are backed by a LIFETIME warranty and are the exact same pattern as our carpeted mats (every curve and every nuance is the same). These mats feature octagonal shaped depressions to trap and hold water and dirt. The cost is $99.95 and they can be had in BLACK, TAN, and GRAY.

BTW, for those who like them, we have our seat belt shoulder cushions available with the V logo. I recommend them in BLACK because it looks the best to me and the logo really stands out well.

Alan

#17 ·
StealthV said:
Mine have been ordered for two weeks - can you pull some strings Alan? :)
Stealth,

I personally sent out your Shoulder Cushions with V logo. This is a VERY bad time of the year to ship items due to theft and we've had about 12 items go missing in Dec.

I will ship you out a replacement set pronto. Two weeks is long overdue and I was not aware you had not yet received them.

Sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

Alan

#20 ·
M5eatr said:
I got the same ones for the front Rushguy. The back ones I went a bit different with the Caddy emblem with the "V" logo inside. They look sharp.
Good choice, if I had been thinking I would have done the same. I like the caddy logo, just didn't want CTS on there...darn I shoulda done like you. :crying2: Its all good tho, they are very nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.