Finally got my V after wanting one since 2004
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Finally got my V after wanting one since 2004 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Just picked up my V today, think I found a great car at a great price after looking at many ...
    tophat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Finally got my V after wanting one since 2004

Just picked up my V today, think I found a great car at a great price after looking at many and the financing never worked out right. Busted my butt the past 2 days to hold this one after 4 others tried to buy. Got a 2004 black with tan, it does have 111,000 but complete service receipts from day 1 and is as close to mint as you can get. It also included a set of factory rims with a new set of Blizzaks. All for 15,000. ill post pics this wknd and would love to meet up with other MN v's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Isaacs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '06 CTS-V

Re: Finally got my V after wanting one since 2004

Awesome!! Congrats on the buy, but..................this thread is worthless without pictures!! lol

that is very true. had too much fun driving today so ill upload to my computer when i get off work tomorrow. trust me many pics to come as I'm a very happy person right now

GM4lyfe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Congrats. I'm hoping to pick one up here shortly w/105,xxx miles. The first thing on my agenda is the timing chain.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Congrats!

Amazes me how these cars are holding their value beyond 100k miles. Seems to be a testament to their build quality and to the care they've received.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    I think you're going to start seeing prices increase soon for immaculate, low-mileage editions...

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    I think you're going to start seeing prices increase soon for immaculate, low-mileage editions...
    Already seeing that happen - didn't someone drop $25K on a clean low miles '04?

Teamsorad is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Def happening already, I am trying to buy one for 14k with 109k miles but the bank doesn't wanna do with that kinda miles. They said find a lower mileage 60-80k no problem to finance and of course those are up to 20k in price.

carlson_mn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Platinum 06 CTS-V, kooks, magnaflow

Once again congrats on purchase. After I get my headers adjusted in we'll have to meet up and do a little LS6 vs. LS2 test. Actually I'm just looking for a baseline before and after I get the computer tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamsorad
    Def happening already, I am trying to buy one for 14k with 109k miles but the bank doesn't wanna do with that kinda miles. They said find a lower mileage 60-80k no problem to finance and of course those are up to 20k in price.
    I got my loan thru a credit union and they didn't bat an eye for the miles or yr, got a great rate too

Teamsorad is offline Cadillac Owners Member

sounds about right, but my credit isn't the greatest. I was mostly referring to price difference mentioned above. I would assume you have good/awesome credit tophat?

Here's another one for sale locally forever and won't sell for $13.5 .... why... please why do people black out their lights with the cheap overspray? I bet those reverse lights are real functional now too. Big surprise that it has a salvage title too.

Mn800r is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 V Coupe, 05 V Mod'd, 91 Fatboy,98 Ultra classic, 07 Tahoe

Congrats on your score! Is this your ride? Would love to get together with anyone in the area. Carlson you need to get mod'd first because if you use me as your benchmark the after tune will be disappointing.

heh, I'm not concerned about being able to walk anybody, more so just the before and after difference. Car currently has kooks long tubes, high flow cats and Magnaflow system, but not tuned.

Mn800r is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 V Coupe, 05 V Mod'd, 91 Fatboy,98 Ultra classic, 07 Tahoe

I'm around this weekend if you boys wanna come out and play, have some excellent twisted and hilly roads here in the river valley.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.