Would I insult someone? - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree15Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Would I insult someone? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I think you are the other V1, I had no idea you had an appointment set up already when I ...
    pirategrad87 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Black CTS-V

Re: Would I insult someone?

I think you are the other V1, I had no idea you had an appointment set up already when I posted that. I live like 10 minutes away from their shop and would love to come meet up but the boss man might not appreciate me coming into work a couple hours late. I think you will like those guys though, they are very knowledgeable and I feel like they are very fair with their pricing. Let us know what you find out about the popping noise and what else you guys figure out while you're up there!

joeybutts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: Would I insult someone?

Alright, to pull this back on track......

I don't know why I didn't think of this before BUT!

What are the opinions of the board members on me doing the following; my budget for a loan on the vehicle is 20K. Is it dumb of me to look for a higher mileage V1 with a price tag in the high teens and use the cash I get for my Mustang for a Maggie? I can't believe this didn't cross my mind before, as longevity was the only thing I was focusing on, but I would love to maggie the V as soon as I get it.

Is this a ridiculous thought? I know this is a wide open topic, but am giving it serious thought.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.