New Tires On.... Very happy - GSD3's - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, New Tires On.... Very happy - GSD3's in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I put 2500 miles on my new GSD3s over the past five days, running in the rain, heavy at times, ...
    Rob Ketcham is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: New Tires On.... Very happy - GSD3's

I put 2500 miles on my new GSD3s over the past five days, running in the rain, heavy at times, and some dry. Very responsive, better in the wet than the originals, but also slightly more wander than the originals (this may also be due to the alignment the dealer did as part of the warranty work, but I don't think they touched the front end, just the rear settings which were pretty far out on the right side. They also wanted me to inflate them at 35 psi when cold, and although I was wondering about the ride it was great. I did have a load, 4 full sized adults and 200 lbs of luggage but averaged 23.5 mpg for that distance with average mph of 67 (most highway miles at around 78). All in all, very pleased.

globed70 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: New Tires On.... Very happy - GSD3's

Update: New TPS is on... went to the dealer and they used the TPS computer tool that reset everything in seconds. Agree with above, the ride quality is noticeably better with the GS-D3 tires. I will report back on rain performance when there is a downpour with standing water. As far as dry performance, I will give them some more miles and report back as well. Got them at 33psi, which is what the Goodyear guy doing the install saw in his computer for GS-D3 with the V. News on wheel hop.... just the same as before.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.