Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Anyone looking for lowering springs?

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  D3l7a3ch0 
#1 ·
Is anyone looking for lowering springs? If you have a set of all four stock springs in good condition (V springs ONLY, of course), I would be willing to trade for this set with 1.2" drop. These are good track springs or good if you are looking for the low-look, but for day to day highway driving I haven't found them to be the proper fit, and I regret not saving my OEM springs (I thought I kept them, but...).

If anyone is interested in a swap, let me know!

#8 ·
dac675 said:
If memory serves, they are the Eibach "Pro-kit", and they are a 1" drop in the rear, 1.2" in the front. Can't swear to the specs, but I think thats what they were. They are less than a year old. I am in New York (Long Island).
I have a spare set of stock springs from a low mile V. I was going to cut them and put them on my car but never got around to it. They're in an eibach box that says 46 lbs, I don't know what shipping would be from west chester, pa but send me an offer.

#9 ·
yes, also what do you mean by "I haven't found them to be the proper fit"... ?

also wondering the same as Natedog.

//edit oh hell nevermind. my browser lagged and didn't show any replies after Natedog's. sorry for the bump, feel free to delete.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.