Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Indy V Meet Saturday MAY 12 @ Ricks Boatyard Cafe Attendee List

10K views 75 replies 18 participants last post by  SevillianSTS 
#1 ·
I called Rick's Boatyard Cafe "4050 Dandy Trail, Indianapolis" and set our meet for:

Saturday May 12, 2012 @ 2:00pm

The original thread has received over 1000 views now.

Lets get a list of YES, NO, and MAYBE's
SevillianSTS (x2) -YES
Faber -Maybe

#3 · (Edited)
Unfortunately I have a retirement party for a good friend and former college professor in Ohio on that date so its unlikely I'll be able to make it. I guess I'll go instead to the meet up in Michigan being put on by "the forum that shall not be mentioned here" :rolleyes: . Best of luck and hope it goes well!

#7 ·
I'm in

#14 ·
Absolutely, a V is a V, unless its a poser like me (ESC-V)!

#15 ·
I can say ill try and make it. Im off that day but im always on a daily possibly forced overtime setup.....lol. So ill be a maybe, i should be able to know two weeks out from the date.

plus i feel like i have withdrawl from not seeing Bob's car, that thing is a beast...

#22 ·
Hey man, you definately need to come out then. Last year was my first "meet-n-greet" and we had a great time and we even had crappy weather that day.
We were at Ricks for a few hours, went outside and checked out our cars and took a few group photos with all the cars. Sat around and had a few drinks and so on.... We then had a caravan of CTS-V's drive over to a little drive in.
You should be able to see our photos from last year on a different thread. Lookup April Indy Meet.
Bob says he's coming to this meet too... His car is running 1056 HP Impressive car to see, and hear.

#26 ·
Lets get a list of YES, NO, and MAYBE's
SevillianSTS (x2) -YES
Faber Maybe
GizmoQ Maybe
Carpooler YES
lollygager YES
RLJ45 YES
Bjazz69 Maybe
Jeremyt Maybe
JebFrank YES

Jeph- You'll have to come down for the cars and coffee sometime then. I'm from up near South Bend, so its a 3 hour drive for me. Maybe in the near future we can arrange to have a couple V's at the Cars and Coffee. Just google Indy cars and coffee to check it out, might even be an old thread on here with pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.