Cadillac Owners Forum banner

V2 lingenfelter 700+ package

923 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  liqidvenom 
#1 ·
So i was driving on telegraph road heading south from maple , and i notice an 09 v2 with the 700hp package from lingenfelter, so i revved my engine at the stop light(side by side, My mods include ls7 clutch kit, full b&b exhaust with tpis headers, and k&n filter). The light turns green and i open her up , i noticed he wasnt trying to race untill i get about 10 car lenghts ahead of him(im still at ***) then i look in the rear view and he was gaining on me like i never seen before ....i instantly came when i heard him pass me! From the scream of the charger and the sound of that lsa ...sheer music to my ears ! Unfortunately i didnt have my phone on me to take a video:/. So we pull up at the next stop light and the guy rolled down the window and had the nerve to ask me "how do you like that thing?". Way to rub it in their bud . >:/

#7 ·
depending on just a maggie or maggie/cam setup's for our V1's you should beat the V2 until about 120-130. I have 426RWHP right now in my car and I raced my buddies V2 with just a CAI from a 1st gear roll and by the time we got to third I was only a car and a half behind. Thats good enough for me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.