Got my new Baby tonight - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Got my new Baby tonight in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Black is fastest I have the Accessory wheels (x2) and love the look, especially on black. Another first thing to ...
    JDB
    JDB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 Raven/Ebony CTS-V with toys

Re: Got my new Baby tonight

Black is fastest I have the Accessory wheels (x2) and love the look, especially on black.

Another first thing to do is a CAGS elimination. ~$20 and no more 1-4 forced shift.

Read through the FAQs and you'll mod the crap out of it! I've been reluctantly holding back...

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

Yeah, the CAGS is really getting annoying. I believe that by next weekend it will be gone. First gotta polish out the headlights.

philistine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Black 2004 CTS-V

Congrats on the new ride! I too just purchased a 2004 CTS-V black on black about 2 weeks ago. I feel your excitement!

Question - I know that the car is forcing me from 1st to 4th, but as I'm reading through the CAGS info, it seems as though there is "1>4" light that I'd expect to see in the dash. Was this only in later models? When I turn the car ignition on to see the dash lights, I don't see that either.

Also, does anyone know if type911 (Geoff) is still making this eliminator?

04ctsV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    Question - I know that the car is forcing me from 1st to 4th, but as I'm reading through the CAGS info, it seems as though there is "1>4" light that I'd expect to see in the dash. Was this only in later models? When I turn the car ignition on to see the dash lights, I don't see that either.

Also, does anyone know if type911 (Geoff) is still making this eliminator?
    It shows up under the digital speedometer on the right. I think its between 14-18 mph - when your easy on the gas.

PISNUOFF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    Welcome and do yourself a favor and look up the thread on PISNUOFF's custom short shifter. It's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by 04ctsV View Post
    It shows up under the digital speedometer on the right. I think its between 14-18 mph - when your easy on the gas.
    finally located this the other day. Was def looking in the wrong spot.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.