NC mountains tour 2011 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, NC mountains tour 2011 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Nice trip. The V belongs on the open road.. I enjoyed the perspective on the elise. Good pics too.. Unfortunately ...
    CadzillaTN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    Nice trip. The V belongs on the open road.. I enjoyed the perspective on the elise. Good pics too.. Unfortunately I'm on the armpit side of tennessee so I don't get to visit the smokies very often

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Re: NC mountains tour 2011

Quote Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
    Whose is it, or whose was it?
    was.

kevm14 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 Stealth Gray CTS-V

Rich from the STS-V forum...

GDPossehl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by wcryan View Post
    That looks like so much fun. I wana do these kinda trips but I need a spare first. haha
    Haha, I did my trip without a spare. I was a little nervous about it, but it worked out ok... fender rub and all. I just got my spare wheel in the mail yesterday.

lucasmartin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V LS7-Clutch, Blacked Out

Great post. My wife and I go to NC often and this spring was our first road trip with the V. We did the bourbon/whiskey trail and spent some time on the parkway. We did the dragon a few years ago just to do it but I'd love to take the V back.

kevm14 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 Stealth Gray CTS-V

I have no spare either, just four brand new Michelin PSS's (and the 150 mile free tow that comes with them). I just put vital fluids in the spare tire well instead.

Ironically, I was driving home from work a few days after getting back from the trip, and got a nail in the left rear. It's patched and back on the car but...wow.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.