There Goes My Baby (Sold '05 V)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, There Goes My Baby (Sold '05 V) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Like the old song says, just "moving on down the line." Loved the car, had very few problems with it ...
    Umpquacod is offline Old guys w/ (kinda) fast cars rock!
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

There Goes My Baby (Sold '05 V)

Like the old song says, just "moving on down the line." Loved the car, had very few problems with it and will miss it...but need a new pickup a lot more.

Traded (first time I've ever done that) her in at the local GM dealer on a new Chevy 3500HD 4WD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison. Tried selling the car locally and on eBay, but only got looky-loos, ridiculously low offers and one broken commitment. Life is too short, especially when age 65 is looming, for such hassles. Sometimes the easiest way out works best.

I've learned a lot on this Forum during the past couple of years and thank those who provided assistance...particularly heavymetals and rand49er. Thebigjimsho also falls in there somewhere, but it's difficult paying homage to someone so humble. :-)

Anyway, it's been quite a ride, both literally and figuratively. And I have this nagging suspicion that I'll be back.

----Umpquacod

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Re: There Goes My Baby (Sold '05 V)

You bastard!

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Umpquacod View Post
    ...particularly heavymetals and rand49er. Thebigjimsho also falls in there somewhere ...
    Moi? What the heck have I ever done?

Back on point, what on earth do you want a pickup for? Everyone who moves into a different house/apt will want to be your friend for a day.

Sorry to see you leave us. Good luck!
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Oh, so he changes his original post to make me look like the bastard. Well played, sir, well played...

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Oh, so he changes his original post to make me look like the bastard. Well played, sir, well played...
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.