Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Eye candy photo shoot with my V and a purdy lady....you should enjoy these....

5K views 58 replies 22 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
So last week I hired a model to take some pics with my V for the popular hot rodding magazine owner photographer contest that will be published in their january issue...since I teach high school photo class I figured I would give it a whirl...Plus with my new born daughter the day has come where I need to post my baby for sale....:nono: I wish she didn't have to go but with 481 RWHP after the maggie she is just not practical and I can't bring myself to put a car seat in her with cheerios and god only knows what else....so here they are hope you fellas enjoy...if you want full resolution pics for screensavers just send me a message and i can send them to you...this is just a tease i have over a thousand pics from this shoot....later guys....

Attachments

See less See more
#45 ·
Well, I've always wanted to remake Annie Hall. Except, I wouldn't want to get in bed with a green producer like a Sofia Coppola though. Oh, but give me an old pro like a Robert Redford. Oh, I'd jump into bed with him in a second. And I wouldn't just lie there, Michael Bluth, if that's what you're thinking.

#49 ·
"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Nonetheless, this is a scary thread.

#56 ·
This thread got Munsoned in the middle of nowhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.