2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Fuel pump??? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; whats up everyone , when i open the gas gap to pump gas , i notice that there is a ...
- 07-18-11 07:50 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Cts-V
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
whats up everyone , when i open the gas gap to pump gas , i notice that there is a gargling sound coming from inside the tank , is this normal or is it a fuel pump issue? thanks
- 07-18-11 07:50 AM #2
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit