Test drove my first V! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Test drove my first V! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; yeah, that's what I always thought too...... looks good though.... some guy had his on black ccw's. Looked awesome...
    wcryan is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V Maggied

Re: Test drove my first V!

yeah, that's what I always thought too...... looks good though.... some guy had his on black ccw's. Looked awesome

Elan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Future CTS-V Owner

Quote Originally Posted by GDPossehl View Post
    Just noticed this, but you're from Alpharetta. I work up here. NP Land Rover. Feel free to stop by if you wanna check out the V.
    Oh wow you work at the Land Rover on Mansell?? What kind of V do you have? I would love to come check it out.

Yes it's the one at Hennessy. The salesman didn't even know it had TV screens in the back. It had some tinting done. Looked like legal in the front (32%) and about 5% in the rear. The only thing I noticed was some curb rash on the two right rims. Not too bad, but the dealer said he could have them fixed before I bought the car which was nice. Other than that, the car looked well taken care of. No scratches, dents, or other problems. Carfax were clean as a whistle but of course I would need to take a paint meter to it before I actually go through with it. The thunder grey is really growing on me. Damn it was sexy.

GDPossehl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V

That's the one. Sounds like a nice V. If you can afford it snatch it up. They look pretty nasty with black wheels... and that's coming from a guy who's not a huge fan of black wheels.

My V is just a black 04 with STS-V wheels, a drop, and some minor exhaust work. Stop by anytime during the week when I'm here 7:30-6. I'll be around the service department. Ask for Grant.
    I'm gonna try to make it by the next caffeine and octane here too. Should be Aug 7th.

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

/\
    Gerry's V... nicest non-silver i have seen to date..

PULL THE TRIGGER.. haha

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by shadybx7 View Post

/\
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

wcryan is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V Maggied

YES!, that one......... that thing is so sexy. I think i'd trade my girlfriend in for that car

BTW my new wallpaper

Driftwood420 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 V stock, silver on black

Elan that same car was my 1st V drive as well. I was equally as impressed with it. I did not notice the road rash, I will take a good look at the car today. This car is at the top of my list right now, we are going to stop and look at it on the way home from a family trip, my wife has not seen a V up close yet. "your gonna buy a Cadillac?" is getting old..
    I would need to take a paint meter to it before I actually go through with it.
    How do you mean paint meter? I hope you find exactly what you are looking for, a nice BLACK V

LAYGO is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '06 CTS-V - '96 Impala SS

Quote Originally Posted by whisler151 View Post
    Does it have to be black? What about a silver 2007 with black wheels?
    You trying to sell it AGAIN?

pjm10626 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V Redline

sounds like a nice car. I just bought my new to me 2005 redline cts-v this past friday, I also live in GA. I about an hour west of atl in Carrollton. I drive to atl for work and go to school in marietta. Good luck finding your black v, you will love the car. Do you only want a 07? I know whwere a really nice 2005 Black with tan interior is in atlanta for sale, not online anywhere.

Driftwood420 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 V stock, silver on black

Got a deal in the works on a nice silver with black interior. As long as it all works out I will be the proud owner on Wednesday. Heading to "The Dragon" HWY 129 Saturday... come on USAA check!!!

GDPossehl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V

Sounds like funn... I don't have to work Saturday and the GF is outta town...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.