2011 Woodward Dream Cruise - August 20th - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2011 Woodward Dream Cruise - August 20th in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by Specter Werkes Sports Ahh, I see you know Steve too. Yep, long time friend....
    JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

Re: 2011 Woodward Dream Cruise - August 20th

Quote Originally Posted by Specter Werkes Sports View Post
    Ahh, I see you know Steve too.
    Yep, long time friend.

Nutz is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!

I see Steve's been busy! New wheels too. Gonna be alot of horsepowa at Jason's office this weekend.
    JD03Cobra and JD03Cobra like this.

Bigron is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Got some more HP coming. Kurt with a black 2009 lingenfelter CTS-V.

Randy what does the count look like?
    We should have V1's, V2's, and at least one STS-V. Any XLR-Vs?
    Crazy compared to the first one with 6 or 7 cars?

PISNUOFF Guest

I'll be stopping by with my V1.
    Nutz, Nutz, 0AT E03 and 1 others like this.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Bigron View Post
    ... Randy what does the count look like? ...
    Dunno ... I've lost count.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Torxila is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1 of 1 Evo Green Coupe 6m, with RB9

I will have a V series banner by Friday thanks to John Kraemer, Cadillac V series racing manager. He may drop by for a quick visit on Saturday as well.

He also said it would be cool if we all could go to the Mid-Ohio race next year to watch the V-R coupes run, and be their guests at the V corral and hospitality venue. How's that sound guys?

I've been working on this for 2 weeks but didn't want to say anything in case it all crashed but looks like we've made a great HOOK-UP with John.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm PUMPED!!
    George
    JD03Cobra and JD03Cobra like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Torxila View Post
    I will have a V series banner by Friday thanks to John Kraemer, Cadillac V series racing manager. He may drop by for a quick visit on Saturday as well.

He also said it would be cool if we all could go to the Mid-Ohio race next year to watch the V-R coupes run, and be their guests at the V corral and hospitality venue. How's that sound guys?

I've been working on this for 2 weeks but didn't want to say anything in case it all crashed but looks like we've made a great HOOK-UP with John.

George
    A V banner would be outstanding!

If the Mid-Ohio Race occurs, make sure you post that up in our lowly V1 forum, too.

I go to the ATS forum occasionally, but NEVER to that hoity-toity V2 forum. Ha ha!
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

George
    Awesome George!!! Can't wait to see that Banner...NUTZ also has a big surprise.

The boys from Cleveland are rolling in mid day tomorrow, not to mention Twitch from NY...I made my run to Costco! Things are coming together.

Detroit427 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

I won't make it down to Woodward today. Had a death in my family this week and spending time with family and relatives from out of the state. Bummed but looking forward to making another event in the MI area soon.

Brent
    2004 Black Raven CTS-V

Sorry to hear, Brent. Family comes first.

Bigron is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    I go to the ATS forum occasionally, but NEVER to that hoity-toity V2 forum. Ha ha!
    Well maybe if your signature didn't boast about you being better looking (and skinnier) than your V2 counterparts we would be a little more friendly....

0AT E03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I was on Normandy and Woodward last night enjoying the cars. Lots of people out already.

Torxila is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1 of 1 Evo Green Coupe 6m, with RB9

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    Dunno ... I've lost count.
    I've got a 3 buddies coming, 1 from Cleveland, he just picked up a 2010 370Z 40th anniversary Edition, 2nd one from Toronto who hasn't been to the DC in about 8 yrs and 3rd from Commerce Twp with a Yellow Saleen S281 ragtop (2000ish).

I say we do 2 huge long burnouts, (in the back lot) in a "V" shape, and line the cars up in "V" formation along the burnouts for the photo shoot!

George

... I say we do 2 huge long burnouts, (in the back lot) in a "V" shape, and line the cars up in "V" formation along the burnouts for the photo shoot!

George
    Cool! I'll do one side!

GMBOUND is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Is anybody out tonight?? Randy have you arrived?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.