2011 Woodward Dream Cruise - August 20th - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2011 Woodward Dream Cruise - August 20th in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by GMBOUND Is anybody out tonight?? Randy have you arrived? I arrived about 3:30 and left about 5:30. ...
    rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Re: 2011 Woodward Dream Cruise - August 20th

Quote Originally Posted by GMBOUND View Post
    Is anybody out tonight?? Randy have you arrived?
    I arrived about 3:30 and left about 5:30. Bunch of guys are still there (Nutz, JD03Cobra, Twitch, V Zdane, and several others). I'll be back in the morning about 10 am, so will JD03Cobra ... and about 20 other guys. Picture time is 12-1 pm. Everybody has to hit this window to be in the group photo.

Here's where we are:

Here's looking at the tent from the median. Note the cool V banners.

Here's where the cars stop for the traffic light. If they get a red, we egg them on to "light 'em up." Note NUTZ' red V2 parked in the drive at right. I heard that JD03Cobra's wife got really good at getting people to light 'em up last year.

Here's JD03Cobra's V with his buddy Steve's Procharged Z06:

Here's a typical scene if you choose to cruise. And, Yes ... that's a real cop at the light. Actually, there are still plenty of opportunities to spin your tires if you choose to. A rather modified new Camaro SS and I managed a little go at it when I first hit Woodward just before this pic was taken.

We'll be posting up a bunch of photos tomorrow sometime. Mine will get posted up some time later on Sunday.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention. Later tonight, the guys who are staying at the Drury Inn and some of the local guys whose wives are very understanding will be doing beer, Captain Morgan, and "donuts" at the Inn. Wish I could be there.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

PISNUOFF Guest

Anyone bring/have a spare axle or inner cv? Mine just broke at 12-1/2 and Rochester.

ronr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I ran up to Back to the Bricks in Flint tonight to represent. Didn't see any other V's up there but tons of great cars and lots of people. I plan on being with you guys tomorrow for the photo op

Quote Originally Posted by PISNUOFF View Post
    Anyone bring/have a spare axle or inner cv? Mine just broke at 12-1/2 and Rochester.
    Thought I might have Den_93's cell no., but no dice. He might be able to help you, but I'm not certain about that. I have nothng myself having given my OEM axles to him for some tires.

What's your status right now?
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

PISNUOFF Guest

Eating applebees and trying to find a cv. Lol. I am staying at a buddy's house and the car is there so it's not that urgent, just need to borrow one until Monday.

Den_93 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V

I got one. I will bring it tomorrow. It is Milford and I am in Macomb. I will bring both sides.

Call me tomorrow to arrange time/place.
    two 4 eight-eight six zero-fifty seven hundred!

Dennis.

I would go buy some boots/grease tomorrow. I hope I can find them. They are in my storage unit.

PISNUOFF Guest

Thank you, thank you, thank you. How early can I call you or can I call you now?

Sent you a PM on the details.

9am
    Aardvark Self Storage & Truck
    (248) 926-1900
    30320 Beck Rd, Wixom, MI 48393

GMBOUND is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention. Later tonight, the guys who are staying at the Drury Inn and some of the local guys whose wives are very understanding will be doing beer, Captain Morgan, and "donuts" at the Inn. Wish I could be there.
    Drury action.

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

Damn! Looks like a great time....you kids be safe!

Looks like everyone had a good time!

Well, everyone except Brian.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.