Any good dealers in Chicago?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Any good dealers in Chicago? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hey Guys, I'm driving to Chi-Town tomorrow to see family and celebrate the 4th. I decided to take one more ...
    CadzillaTN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Any good dealers in Chicago?

Hey Guys,
    I'm driving to Chi-Town tomorrow to see family and celebrate the 4th. I decided to take one more road trip with V under warranty even though she's vibrating like a sybian.

Can anyone recommend a GOOD dealer in town (or say within an hour in any direction) that knows Vs well? Any really good service writers that understand what a normal V feels like vs one that rattles fillings loose? I would really like to get a second opinion on a few issues before my warranty expires in 2 weeks...

Perhaps I made a mistake..., but today was my "deadline" to extend my current warranty and I didn't....Im at 64,985 miles. The cost was $3000+ for 3 yr/30k mi and a $200 deductible. Instead I decided to buy another car for a DD and replace parts on V as necessary since I can park it during repairs. If she starts pooping on me bad, I'll just put a cork in her butt and sell to the highest bidder (hopefully not!)

On a related note, if anyone would be available to meet up sometime and take a spin in mine, I would appreciate the constructive impression!

Oh, either on the way there or back, I have to stop in STL and hear Houdini's famous "silent" diff too .

thanks in advance...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Re: Any good dealers in Chicago?

Hm-m ... must not be any good dealers in Chi-town.

Jared, can't recall if I asked this, but does it vibrate at a standstill with the clutch pedal pushed in or just while in motion?
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

nmaier2201 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Well I was debating on posting up or not... I've been to three. All three were...... ok... none outstanding. None of the service writers seemed to be super familiar with the V either.

I've been to Heritage, Patrick, and Foley..... if I had to recommend one... it would be Foley... their service writer was better than the others.

As far as repairs the best service I had for common problems was patrick.....

For super touch tech problems Heritage did a good job for me...

nmaier2201 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

I'm leaving for the holiday or I'd meet up with you and buy you a beer and we could check out each other's cars...

ahh well. Next time ok?

Crash-Override is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V

Im work in Nashville and live close to Franklin if you are ever in the area. I am by no means an expert in these cars but i have had my fair share of problem resolution in the past....lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.