Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No brake dust... even after a track day!

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: No brake dust... even after a track day!

ouch

JustinC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Jon, thats amazing! I had big lipped wheels on my V last summer and the brake dust was the size of an ant hill resting in my wheels after a session haha.

Anyway where'd you run your last trackday? A friend('08 M3) and I are hitting Cayuga next wed or friday eve. Be great if you could meet up with us. There's also a Centralia airport(TopGear track setup) coming up in a couple weeks with a crazy roster('11 GT3RS, GT3, F430, M5, LP560, ZR1, C6Z06's, etc) if you're interested? Its in the Goderich area. Think there are a couple spots left.

Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 16 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 07 SRX, 04 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC View Post
    Jon, thats amazing! I had big lipped wheels on my V last summer and the brake dust was the size of an ant hill resting in my wheels after a session haha.

Anyway where'd you run your last trackday? A friend('08 M3) and I are hitting Cayuga next wed or friday eve. Be great if you could meet up with us. There's also a Centralia airport(TopGear track setup) coming up in a couple weeks with a crazy roster('11 GT3RS, GT3, F430, M5, LP560, ZR1, C6Z06's, etc) if you're interested? Its in the Goderich area. Think there are a couple spots left.
    That picture was taken at TMP/Cayuga. I don't run out there much as I try to avoid the small tracks. Just too hard on my tires as these cars are too heavy. I run on the Mosport Grand Prix track most of the time with my Vette buddies and the Porsche guys with a group called Apex. I wish I could make it next week but my tires are done. Need to buy another set of R888s.

The airport setup sounds awesome. Unfortunately I can't commit in advance because the car doesn't come out in rain.

Here's a vid from TMP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12