2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Lake Tahoe Trip in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Just came back from a weekend in South Lake Tahoe, great time. Ended up snowing 3+ inches... in the end ...
- 05-30-11 10:29 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 Raven Black CTS-V
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- San Jose, CA
Lake Tahoe Trip
Just came back from a weekend in South Lake Tahoe, great time. Ended up snowing 3+ inches... in the end of May! First time i've had the V in snow, but it was a champ. Got a nice picture with my friends rides right by the lake.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch