SoCal: Looking for someone to inspect CTS-V
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, SoCal: Looking for someone to inspect CTS-V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hey guys, long story short, i'm looking to purchase a CTS-V in SoCal, and wanted someone who has been working ...
    Vhunter is offline Cadillac Owners Member

SoCal: Looking for someone to inspect CTS-V

Hey guys, long story short, i'm looking to purchase a CTS-V in SoCal, and wanted someone who has been working on their CTS-V or CTS-Vs in general for a long while to inspect a CTS-V i'd be looking to buy. Of course I would be compensating you (properly) for your time (i'm not a cheapass!)

Is there anyone that can heed to this call? The car i'm eyeing is in Los Angeles. I need someone who has had their share of woes with CTS-V to know what to look for in terms of common problem areas... This would be on a weekend/Monday sometime in the following weeks.

JNR
    JNR is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Re: SoCal: Looking for someone to inspect CTS-V

Los Angeles is a huge place Where abouts in LA is this located? I'm not sure when you'd need this, but if it's on a weekend and not too far, I may be able to check it out...Is this a private party, or a dealer?

Ps - best way to contact me would be jnr_design@hotmail.com, as this PM allowance here is, um...not very generous, he he.

Vhunter is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: SoCal: Looking for someone to inspect CTS-V

Thanks for replying. This car is in the Van Nuys-Burbank area, but again I would definitely be compensating you for your transport+time, if you know what to look for on a CTS-V and such. I saw the "Used CTS-V Checklist" sticky, but felt I should get a inspection/test drive from someone whos had their share of troubles with the CTS-V to know what to feel for.

It is a private party, but he hasn't replied to my message even though we were having some good headway into this arrangement (has been about a day or two since contact, but it is Easter weekend).

I will email you if I hear back from him.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.