2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, exhaust questions in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; i have corsa exhaust on my car cat back. i also have the UUc motor mounts and i am getting ...
- 04-20-11 10:09 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- windsor ont, canada
i have corsa exhaust on my car cat back. i also have the UUc motor mounts and i am getting some interior drowning sounds like its coming from under the shifter where the H pipe is located.
is this normal?
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit