Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tires?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tires? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hi, just as the title states I have a KW variant 3 suspension (under 100mi) and powdercoated black OEM wheels ...
    Oldschooler08 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS V

Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tires?

Hi, just as the title states I have a KW variant 3 suspension (under 100mi) and powdercoated black OEM wheels shod with Eagle F1 GS-2 tires. They have 6-7/32" tread left. New is 9/32". Centercaps and TPMS are there too. I have other stock parts available. I know this should probably be in classifieds but I was planning on heading down on Sunday for the autocross and wondered if there was any interest. I don't want to drag this stuff 2hrs south for no reason Email me at dwspaniol@yahoo.com for details and pictures. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

V-Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic

Re: Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tir

Hey, either way, we'd love to have you at the meet on Saturday too - if you're coming down anyway!!

DDS rollin a CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre

Re: Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tir

email sent

Replied, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    Hey, either way, we'd love to have you at the meet on Saturday too - if you're coming down anyway!!
    Saturday is iffy since it conflicts with a poker run.

V-Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschooler08 View Post
    Saturday is iffy since it conflicts with a poker run.
    Understandable! I'm a Harley guy myself. But when's the next time you'll have the opportunity to see 20+ "Vs" in one spot!?!

Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    Understandable! I'm a Harley guy myself. But when's the next time you'll have the opportunity to see 20+ "Vs" in one spot!?!
    Very true, why does all the good stuff happen on one day.

CI-V-IL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Raven Black CTS-V

Great idea! Trunk swap meet. I have a B&B touring resonator center section and a bunch of stock parts if anyone is interested: Stock intake, exhaust manifolds with cats, springs, full exhaust if you want to pick it up about 30 min away.

vmoving is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Anyone going from the Columbus Ohio area that I could pay to bring the wheels back? I have to work!

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Is anyone interested in a bluetooth speakerphone kit? I still have a brand new motorola bluetooth kit, along with the box that interfaces it to Onstar. I will bring it with in case anyone is interested. I also have the write up that will guide you through the install.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.