Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tires?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tires? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hi, just as the title states I have a KW variant 3 suspension (under 100mi) and powdercoated black OEM wheels ...
    Oldschooler08 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS V

Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tires?

Hi, just as the title states I have a KW variant 3 suspension (under 100mi) and powdercoated black OEM wheels shod with Eagle F1 GS-2 tires. They have 6-7/32" tread left. New is 9/32". Centercaps and TPMS are there too. I have other stock parts available. I know this should probably be in classifieds but I was planning on heading down on Sunday for the autocross and wondered if there was any interest. I don't want to drag this stuff 2hrs south for no reason Email me at dwspaniol@yahoo.com for details and pictures. Thanks!

V-Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic

Re: Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tir

Hey, either way, we'd love to have you at the meet on Saturday too - if you're coming down anyway!!

DDS rollin a CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre

Re: Anyone going to the Indy V meet need KW suspension and OEM (black) wheels and tir

email sent

Replied, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    Hey, either way, we'd love to have you at the meet on Saturday too - if you're coming down anyway!!
    Saturday is iffy since it conflicts with a poker run.

V-Guy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschooler08 View Post
    Saturday is iffy since it conflicts with a poker run.
    Understandable! I'm a Harley guy myself. But when's the next time you'll have the opportunity to see 20+ "Vs" in one spot!?!

Quote Originally Posted by V-Guy View Post
    Understandable! I'm a Harley guy myself. But when's the next time you'll have the opportunity to see 20+ "Vs" in one spot!?!
    Very true, why does all the good stuff happen on one day.

CI-V-IL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Raven Black CTS-V

Great idea! Trunk swap meet. I have a B&B touring resonator center section and a bunch of stock parts if anyone is interested: Stock intake, exhaust manifolds with cats, springs, full exhaust if you want to pick it up about 30 min away.

vmoving is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Anyone going from the Columbus Ohio area that I could pay to bring the wheels back? I have to work!

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Is anyone interested in a bluetooth speakerphone kit? I still have a brand new motorola bluetooth kit, along with the box that interfaces it to Onstar. I will bring it with in case anyone is interested. I also have the write up that will guide you through the install.

11. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.