Any V's in OH? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Any V's in OH? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Nutz - I'd be down to go this year. I'll try not to break my car just before this years ...
    PISNUOFF Guest

Re: Any V's in OH?

Nutz - I'd be down to go this year. I'll try not to break my car just before this years event.

Nutz is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!

Good to hear! I'd recommend The Drury Inn, register early, it fills up quick as the owner let's us repave his rear parking lot all night every year. Good times.

Cobrahunter is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Black Cts-V

^^^^NW dayton (englewood)

carpooler is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V

Middletown Ohio here...infra red 07 V...looking to get a group of V owners together...Columbus sounds like a good meeting place I would be down

tkrn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Wow! The weather in Columbus is great today! Where are all you V people in Central Ohio!? I know there's an XLR-V on the west side of Columbus that rolls around Hilliard.

POS VETT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Well, I drive my CTS-V somewhat scarcely since it's my nice-weather daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    I attempted it last year, with a great deal of things to do like a car show, a tour of Corsa, Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, vendor sponsorship, and a host hotel with a conference room, bar, in-house Italian restaurant, and free shuttle to Hopkins Airport and only 1 V showed up. If this ever gets momentum I would be glad to host it here, but so far zero enthusiasm and little or no participation. I arrange two fairly large events yearly with great results and helped start the LX and beyond Nationals and would be glad to help out in the Cadillac area. There are many car events that draw big crowds to Cleveland every year that we could merge with, and there is also a great opportunity to create a "Cadillac Owners Conference" here based on location, attractions, and accessibility. I also know the Bader family that owns Summit Motorsports Park (Norwalk) drag strip, and rent the track annually. Corsa has significant sponsorship with Mid-Ohio too. We will see I guess.
    Futz -- I think it is great that you work hard to help organize events. Contact me with dates for getting Cadillacs together. I live near Cincinnati and would be happy to make the drive up to the lake or nearby

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

I'm in the Cincinnati area - currently looking but not an owner yet but definitely will be. Looking at one now, but concerned it has the dreaded diff whine, but I have no comparison point as it was the 1st V I drove. Anyone up for giving me a ride to hear what it should sound like?

Moosey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS-V Black

In the Sandusky area... Right between Cleveland and Toledo. I know there's another guy a town over with one too.

I would give you a ride in mine. My diff is good. Where do you live? I am in middletown

ROG
    ROG is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Infrared CTS-V

Moosey... Is yours a black one with the license plate "SAIL" ? I parked mine next to that one about a year ago downtown Sandusky by the Athletic Club.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    I'm in the Cincinnati area - currently looking but not an owner yet but definitely will be. Looking at one now, but concerned it has the dreaded diff whine, but I have no comparison point as it was the 1st V I drove. Anyone up for giving me a ride to hear what it should sound like?
    Dayman (been a while, so I hope that's his screen name) is in Dayton. Haven't heard from since V-Day I, though.

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

Quote Originally Posted by carpooler View Post
    I would give you a ride in mine. My diff is good. Where do you live? I am in middletown
    The ride would be much appreciated. I'm on the East side of Cinci - out in Eastgate. My number's 513-325-8305 & the name is Mark. Thanks again.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.