Any V's in OH? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Any V's in OH? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Northeast of Dayton here. Planning on going to the Indy v meet.....
    Cdaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Re: Any V's in OH?

Northeast of Dayton here. Planning on going to the Indy v meet..

dre2013 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '04 Cobra, '00 TA

Wow I had no idea there were so many V owners in OH! I'm in copley, right outside of akron. When is the indy meet? I would like to go. I'd search but this forum sucks to navigate from my phone

Cdaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by dre2013 View Post
    Wow I had no idea there were so many V owners in OH! I'm in copley, right outside of akron. When is the indy meet? I would like to go. I'd search but this forum sucks to navigate from my phone
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...pril-16-a.html

Mearl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Columbus...Hilliard to be exact. I see V's all the time in Columbus. I know they are rare but Columbus seems packed with them...

YoshiV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS V

Quote Originally Posted by dre2013 View Post
    any cts-v owners in ohio? i'm located in akron and am picking up a clean '05 v on weds, put my deposit on it last night.
    Where you getting it from?

dre2013 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '04 Cobra, '00 TA

just got back from the 10hr drive home..i love this car. and i definitely see why everyone says first mod should be a shifter. it has to be the worst shifter ive ever used before lol.

all you ohio guys should come to our Ohio LSX meets. We have a dyno day in columbus at dynotune motorsports on april 23rd. our forum on ls1tech is here: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/groups/ohio-lsx.html join and introduce yourselves! i think i'm the only one in the group with a cts-v currently. (i also have a '00 trans am). the thread for the dyno day is here: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/midwes...pril-23rd.html

vmoving is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Columbus here (Lewis Center actually). Just bought my 2nd V. 06 with 35k.

bhendricks is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 V

I'm in Bowling Green.

ROG, we should get together some time, I just got my 04 about 3 months ago.

I'm out for the Indy V day, too much going on already.

tkrn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Would the Ohio guys be interested in getting together an Ohio Meetup? It would make sense for Columbus which we could pull the Cincinnati fellas and the Cleveland/Akron fellas too.
    carpooler and carpooler like this.

vmoving is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Guys, I just sold a 2006 CLS55 Mercedes. Was tired of having a 60k car pmt. So I bought my 2nd V. Check this event I am hosting "Emoving" with some other guys here in Columbus. I already have several Vs coming and you all are invited. It will be alot of Ms and AMGs but there were also P cars, Ferraris, Lambos and a few others last year. I talked to the guys I am doing it with and they are all for having Vs. It is basically a huge rare car event. The Vs are welcome. Check it out http://www.mbworld.org/forums/w211-a...june-10th.html

Nutz is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!

I attempted it last year, with a great deal of things to do like a car show, a tour of Corsa, Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, vendor sponsorship, and a host hotel with a conference room, bar, in-house Italian restaurant, and free shuttle to Hopkins Airport and only 1 V showed up. If this ever gets momentum I would be glad to host it here, but so far zero enthusiasm and little or no participation. I arrange two fairly large events yearly with great results and helped start the LX and beyond Nationals and would be glad to help out in the Cadillac area. There are many car events that draw big crowds to Cleveland every year that we could merge with, and there is also a great opportunity to create a "Cadillac Owners Conference" here based on location, attractions, and accessibility. I also know the Bader family that owns Summit Motorsports Park (Norwalk) drag strip, and rent the track annually. Corsa has significant sponsorship with Mid-Ohio too. We will see I guess.

Nutz, if you need a set of hands to help you let me know. I'll give you my number through a PM and contact info, and if there is momentum to get things going. I'd be happy to help any way possible. My guess for a first one, is to keep cost minimal so that if it's a bust no one is out too much money or time/effort. A simple parking lot at a place at a bar/grill would suffice to basically make it a meet-n-greet. I am glad to hear that Corsa has been very helpful. I too personally know people at the top of Corsa. From the sounds of it, I'd say you're in the Cleveland Aftermarket arena ;-) You're not an ex-Gasket employee are you?

Nope. Just a regular guy that either drinks or parks at car shows and sits in folding chairs with a great bunch of guys bitten by the car bug. Thanks for the offer to help. Like I said, it takes enthusiasm, something that's not in abundance here.

What shows you have planned to sit at in the Cleveland area? I'll have to swing on by and meet you.

A big one is Father's day. About 500 cars at the German/American Hall on Rt.252 just south of I-480 in North Olmsted then everybody picks up around 2:00 and moves to downtown Berea for the season's kick off of a weekly cruise-in. I'm either there with the V or GN. I'd suggest the Woodward Dreamcruise August 18-19th for a good Cadillac owners car gathering, JD03Cobra here hosts it every year successfully.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.