[New owner] 2007, Raven, 30k, Austin, stoked - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, [New owner] 2007, Raven, 30k, Austin, stoked in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I think I saw that same exact abused CTS-V. Was it a black on black? It was at a Covert ...
    cam3439 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Re: [New owner] 2007, Raven, 30k, Austin, stoked

I think I saw that same exact abused CTS-V. Was it a black on black? It was at a Covert Dealership and was all scratched, nasty curb rash, worn radio buttons/knobs, etc.

I ended up getting a really clean, fully loaded '04 that was hidden in Killeen with only 65k on the clock.

And this forum helps out immensely with both the established mods and whatever work your car might need.

Keys8541 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Silver 04V Kooks,Corsa,UUC S.Shifter/Bushings, Badass Driver

I'm not in a V group but I do own a V and live in Austin.

DRod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V :: K&N CAI | MAMO FAST 102 | KOOKS HEADERS

Quote Originally Posted by cam3439 View Post
    I think I saw that same exact abused CTS-V. Was it a black on black? It was at a Covert Dealership and was all scratched, nasty curb rash, worn radio buttons/knobs, etc.
    Then I doubt it's the same one. It is black/black. Immaculate interior...no worn dash/buttons and clean suede with very few creases in the leather. The one I got had really bad headlight oxidation and swirly paint. I've fixed both since. That car just needed some TLC. Also replaced all of the "V" emblems as well. Only 49k miles.

ColeGraham is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Welcome...i dont know how many Austin Vs there are, but there is a lot of them up in DFW. if you feel like making the drive, come up to the Dallas Cars and Coffee. We are trying to get a large group of V1s and V2s to show up.

Kags1969 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I am another Austin V1. You guys wanna get a beer sometime?

Spastic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '06 CTS-V

Since Kags resurrected this thread I thought I'd mention that I'm in Austin and drive a V too. I'd be interested if anyone is thinking about setting up a get together.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.