2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Hitch instll on CTS-V, do you have to cut the fascia? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; "look what someone was throwing away"...
- 04-20-11 12:35 PM #31Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
Re: Hitch instll on CTS-V, do you have to cut the fascia?
"look what someone was throwing away"
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Multicam Glove
Original Multicam Glove - Original Series Glove X Large Multicam
- Mechanix Wear - Wind Resistant Winter Glove
Wind Resistant Winter Glove - Wind Resistant Large