Inconsiderate - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Inconsiderate in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; People suck. Why can't they just watch where they're walking? Is it really that hard?...
    Roidz24 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS V

Re: Inconsiderate

People suck. Why can't they just watch where they're walking? Is it really that hard?

soulja is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Sedan 6MT, (Sold) 05 Maggie & 8.8 V1.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    this is why I dont think I want a new car ever again. Other than the V, my last few cars were so tainted already, I didnt really care. But the V, I was terrified to park it. I work at a small company, so I felt safe in the parking lot outside my office. Everyone here respected that car. But I never wanted to take it to the store, or anywhere I would have to leave it in a public space. So I got into the habit of not driving it much. Which led to me selling it.

My current car, if I saw someone walk up to it and kick a panel, I wouldn't bat an eye. I like not having to worry anymore.

I totally agree Jimmy. I just seems to hav a lot of anxiety when I drive my V to public places i.e. stores, work, ect. Even when I park far out, some numbnut comes and parks next to me. I hate that! I love driving my second car (99 Buick Regal), I have no worries and could care less if someone dinged it.

Rich64SS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 Stealth Gray CTS-V(gone)/08Raven w/ Ebony Tango STS-V

Dude, call off the base popo. Those marks were there 2 days before you looked at the car. A stupid bitch in a Beemer on her phone ran over a retread blowout and kicked it up in the air. That's where those marks came from. Shouldn't be any problem getting it fixed.
    Good luck.

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

I think if I buy another V, I would buy a high mileage one cheap. Then drop an LS7, and an upgraded drivetrain. Make her fast and let the body go to hell Maybe change all the V specific panels to regular CTS. That would be a pretty cool sleeper.

CadzillaTN is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

If this happened to me at the 1 month mark I probably would've had a heart attack. People are idiots...Park far, far away. You are at a govt facility, are there any security cams?

It looks like something got set on the car and it either slid down, or it scraped when the idiot removed it...Hopefully you can replace that piece cheap.. Until then I'd get as much out with the buffer and stuff as you can... then strip the wax etc. Using the sharp tip of a safety pin you can 'drag' and fill the scrape with a tiny bit of paint, then polish/wax/etc...the fact that the surface looks white under our paint doesn't help these issues.

I had 3 white spots on my black hood once. Thought it was bird poo... Nope. Missing paint. Not a fun day!

kevm14 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 Stealth Gray CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Rich64SS View Post
    Dude, call off the base popo. Those marks were there 2 days before you looked at the car. A stupid bitch in a Beemer on her phone ran over a retread blowout and kicked it up in the air. That's where those marks came from. Shouldn't be any problem getting it fixed.
    Good luck.
    Um, I washed and waxed the car. I think I would have noticed this. Are we talking about the same thing??? I walk out to the car every day. It's backed in, like every day. I have a hard time believing they were there.

Driver's side A-pillar trim, maybe a foot down from the roof???

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.